GTP_WRS Week 111 : Smokey and the Bandit

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 130 comments
Currently at a 22.7xx in T2 but there is a lot more time left. Going to put on my Dirt Track Racing Shoes tonight to see if the magic comes through for me :lol: Seen a few low 22s and high 21s in T2 but havent been able to put the entire lap together. Been a lot of fun with this combo! Thanks Guys! :cheers:

took a bit to remember how to drive the car again. Amazing time differences on the board :bowdown: how some of you are managing that simply boggles :crazy:

1'24.057

Good luck everyone 👍

I think I created the compressed file submission correctly (It's been a while) at least I got back from work in time to pull my hair out trying to get it done and still have a few minutes left :)

Good luk all 👍

Submitted my time..had a pretty dang fast lap but hit the wall on the straight to the checkers :ouch: But still submitted a good time

Thanks Everyone! Lots of fun! 👍

Another overall podium snatched away by tenths! :banghead:

Well done regardless, I don't really stand a chance against these aliens. :lol:

Congratulations to @Meister Fetz on your very first WRS Overall Win! You Deserve this Overall win! Great job and awesome lap! :cheers:

Congrats to everyone as well reaching their goals! 👍

Great Job to all those who showed up 👍 (Maybe someday we'll get to do the "G" trail, my favorite dirt track) now it's off to asphalt land

Back