GTP_WRS Week 14 : Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe/Tuned @ Fuji Speedway F

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 141 comments
I must be doing something wrong, dont know what though lol im 8.6 seconds down by T2

You do know it's unlimited PP this week don't you ?? I.E Crank everything to the Max, tune your gears and burn some rubber 👍

I must be doing something wrong, dont know what though lol im 8.6 seconds down by T2

You are using the correct Viper? Make sure you're using the tuned one.
With everything cranked up, you should be on 843PP if I remember correctly.

Nearing my limit at T2, but still at least 3 10ths to come in T3...

T1 18.937
T2 48.210

Put in a few first laps:

T1: 19.270
T2: 49.401

A small improvement:

T1: 0.19'376
T2: 0.49'649

EDIT: If you need a tune for this combo, check here and see if it suits your driving style. :)

Last edited:
well cant improve on my times just yet, but i aint started on the gears may improve some .5xx there.

how you guys are in low 48's i have no clue but great times.

Little help for them guys who are struggling, change the gear ratios up e.g i put 3&4&5 up so that you gain around .2 just down that long straight [i hit the red in fifth by the end of the straight] and in the first and last corner i pull out in third so changing up third means you also pull away faster gaining more time.

Here is my first attempt. Need to tune it though to get the back end in check.

T1 -19.535
T2 - 49.484

Here is my second attempt after playing with the gears.

T1 - 19.120
T2 - 49.002

Last edited:
First set of times from me, not overly happy with these just a scrappy lap in general so Im hoping to bring these down a bit,

T1 - 19.243
T2 - 49.519

I added some camber front and rear, set the final drive gear at 195mph for fifth gear and took off.
I prefer this R3 tire compound. :)

First splits for this week.

Pretty much reached my limit really with the controller, Not alot taken off the splits but alot better time at the line.

T1: 0'19.089
T2: 0'49.054

Big board update, with surprisingly not a single division 2 entry at all so far?

Happy racing all :)

First run.

T1 19.352
T2 49.523

Improvement there just need to string together 3 good sectors.
Great combo

I think I need to leave this alone until after my GTP Event 02 race tonight. :crazy:
I had some laps in the Viper, then switched to the M3 - suddenly found I was a second a lap slower :ouch:
Took 3 or 4 races of 10 laps to get up to speed again.

[Dr Nick Impersonation] Hi everybody! [/Dr Nick Impersonation]

I have just finished my tune for the Viper this week! Link
If you have any feedback to give, please do.:D

I have some new splits too. I think that the right hander just after the tight chicane is the only place I could improve on, where I made a, errm, umm, boo boo? Yeah, but overall my lap was a couple tenths faster. I think I've reached my limit to T2.

Edit:
T1- 19.023
T2- 48.395

Edit: I also found out that I will in fact be racing week 1 of Race Event 02 now, a new competitor came in and I agreed to race him, so my times are put on hold now while I practise for Race Event 02, which is OK as I've already done close to my limit, just that one corner......

Last edited:
Slight improvement again:

I must credit NLxAROSA and Dutch Customs for the magnificent tune! 👍

you may aswell withdraw my time bigracer.. it wont be counted
Sorted, tho I must have missed something?

My first runs - very addictive combo, especially while fidgeting with the tuning controls - were all hovering around the 1'xx-s :) and then suddenly I had a lap that was almost 2 seconds faster. What did I do? Change springs and dampers from 3/2 to 10/10. Try it and tell me what happens with your car please?

If there was ever one WRS combo where the adagium 'dare to be slow in order to go fast' goes then it'll be this one for me.

More to come, tho I also need to spend time in the beamer hoping that my partner ZippyUK will show up before the deadline :nervous:

Second Run

A bit of improvement once I managed to get those pesky kids into bed.:lol:

T1 19.074
T2 49.117

Still hoping for a bit more yet have seen a 48.9.

Loving this combo 👍.

I have just finished my tune for the Viper this week! Link
If you have any feedback to give, please do.:D

Your tune is excellent... very good gearing, particularly 3rd, which is perfect for all the slow and medium speed corner exits. Best T2 with your settings is a 48.1.

I'm bummed I will not be able to run this week due to work travel. :ouch: If I get in early enough Sunday I hope I can make a few laps before deadline. Have a great run guys. 👍

Back