GTP_WRS Week 14 : Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe/Tuned @ Fuji Speedway F

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 141 comments
2nd attempt, this time with Paulie's tuning:

T1: 19.049 (pleased with this one)
T2: 49.084 (a few mistakes, so some room for improvement)

PS: nice tuning Paulie, a bit getting used to, but it will get the job done quite nicely eventually. :)

Blaaaaaaaa hate this car so much..... for me driving this car is like shaking hands with my worst enemy lol

second attempt

T1-18.990
T2-48.685

Countless mistakes but i cant see me hooking up a really good lap anyway.

Small update from me, nothing to write home about - still time to be made up everywhere...

T1 - 19.105
T2 - 49.053

Bigracer can you please update my time back at post #52? Thanks!

Your tune is excellent... very good gearing, particularly 3rd, which is perfect for all the slow and medium speed corner exits. Best T2 with your settings is a 48.1.

Thanks a lot mate, good to hear.👍 It's nice when you don't have to account for slipstreaming when tuning the gears, makes it quite easy actually if you know what you're doing.:) BTW, killer time there.👍

Update:
T1: 18.867
T2: 48.101

Are you sure you're division 3.:crazy:👍

2nd attempt, this time with Paulie's tuning:

T1: 19.049 (pleased with this one)
T2: 49.084 (a few mistakes, so some room for improvement)

PS: nice tuning Paulie, a bit getting used to, but it will get the job done quite nicely eventually. :)

I appreciate the comments a lot, thankyou very much.:)

:scared: must have fouled up somewhere ... Sorted. Good thing is now I know Luxy is being used by some :)

Board updated.

I always use the leaderboard, let's me know if I'm crap or not.:lol:

Edit: Can you please update my times as well from post #51?

A slightly slower T1, however a big improvement in T2 and T3:

I'm happy with that, but still some more time to shave in T3, maybe about .1?

A slightly slower T1, however a big improvement in T2 and T3:

I'm happy with that, but still some more time to shave in T3, maybe about .1?

I hear that, T3 is more difficult to nail than the first 2. I can't wait to get back in and try again.....

New sector times, with a significant gain at the finish line:

T1: 19.043
T2: 48.873

Can't say I'm enjoying this combo just can't get power down or turn in.

The big snake is bitting me!!

I've touched something on the settings and now the Vipers bum is sliding about like I'm driving on oil. Ah, negative rear toe might be the problem.

If I can stick the rear down through the long right I should knock off about .3. I also saw a 19.1 through T1.

I hear that, T3 is more difficult to nail than the first 2. I can't wait to get back in and try again.....

Yeah, I fully agree. T3 is definitely the hardest sector but it is a very addictive combo.

Still .1/.2 left
Done with the setup from Paulie:tup:

Cheers for using my tune.:cheers:👍

Can't say I'm enjoying this combo just can't get power down or turn in.

The big snake is bitting me!!

Tried my tune? The turn-in isn't perfect, but it's something I focused on trying to get right.

I'm still the 5th fastest to T2:odd: Shows how different drivers are suited to different tracks and cars eh? I'm currently beating people that whalloped me at Eiger. Of course, they could be faster through T3 still, who knows....

Last edited:
Luxy update.

As a service I now re-include the linkage to the leaderboard in the post rather than you having to go to my signature to get there. Hope you like it 👍

Some terrific Division 3 performances this week, well done guys 👍

Very light on Div 2 entries this week, could be a podium for any Div 2 driver just taking part! I think like me most are focusing on the Event 02 prep?

All the best
Maz

Well after a couple hours hotlapping tonight I realise I'm not going to string together that perfect lap, especially in such a powerful car. I think I'm going to have to settle for what I have (which isn't looking too bad at the moment anyway).

Oh, and trying for that perfect lap will waste many hours I need to use to practise for my M3 race in Event 02.

Found ALOT more speed

T1-18.950
T2-48.353

Still alot to come i think im looking to beat mad94d this time lol

Paulie's set up with a couple of changes.

rear camber is up to 0.6 and turning angle is 40, because I'm on the pad. That's my banker, now I think I can get another 2/10ths in T2, maybe half a tenth in T1, T3 felt strongish barring two exits relating to throttle control.

Right! I got home from work yesterday had my tea and thought I would have a few hotlaps.

I pushed the PS button on my controller and my PS3 made three bleeps followed by red flashing LED and a blank screen!!! ARGH!!!!!!!! :grumpy:

Its broke and I've got World at War stuck in the drive.

Phoned Sony today thinking the worse as its over a year old and.............. I'm getting a replacement next Friday free of charge!!! I've got an original 60gb model with card readers etc. I had changed the HDD but thats not the problem. They are sending me a refurbed 60gb orginal model. I just need to put my old HDD back in it before i hand it over. I'll have to wait upto 6 weeks to get my game back thou. :grumpy:

So no times from me for a few weeks and I was starting to get in to this weeks event.

Back