GTP_WRS Week 14 : Dodge Viper SRT10 Coupe/Tuned @ Fuji Speedway F

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 141 comments
I'm sure I would have enjoyed this one alot, but I haven't had the time to have a go at it. Been very busy this week and only drove the M3 when I had the time to play.

But I'm sure there will be more great combo's like this 👍

Had an hour on this today.

My best so far

T1 18.963
T2 48.532

Will have another go later.

Matt.

Finally managed to string 3 decent sectors together...

T1 18.802
T2 47.970

Using TZT gears, everything else stock DC tune... tried all 3 of the comonly available tunes (TZT, DC & Paulies), and all can run very low 48 T2's, but this combination worked best for me. Lose a bit at the chicane with TZT gearing vs Paulies, and a bit harder to drive with the more instant torque, but compensated by incredible speed on the straight. DC suspension best in T3.

Finally managed to string 3 decent sectors together...

T1 18.802
T2 47.970

Using TZT gears, everything else stock DC tune... tried all 3 of the comonly available tunes (TZT, DC & Paulies), and all can run very low 48 T2's, but this combination worked best for me. Lose a bit at the chicane with TZT gearing vs Paulies, and a bit harder to drive with the more instant torque, but compensated by incredible speed on the straight. DC suspension best in T3.

Nice one buddy, damn close @ T2. :)

First ones for me. Been running the track all week, but not in the car. :sly:

Seen better T2's, but this was a good finish.

Will have a last ditch session tonight before submitting.

I've submitted, with the splits posted earlier. There is more there, I can feel it, but the car is so difficult to get 100% out of it.

Two new splits, unlucky for me never managed to hold it together for last stretch, so never beat my best lap

T1 18.804
T2 47.848

OK - Ran that next session and picked up 0.4 at the line, compared to my last one.

Submitting now. 👍

And BOARD Updated.

EDK
And BOARD Updated.
Thanks for the help Kevin. Aren't you busy enough as it is with the online event and all? 👍

I never managed to get near my splits :grumpy: tho I really liked the combo ... submitting now. See you all at Suzy in the wonderful R8 :)

Time submitted slower T1 & T2 but better overall.

T1 19.200
T2 49.042

Good luck all and see you at Suzuka.👍

Aren't you busy enough as it is with the online event and all? 👍

Yes, but I REALLY wanted to see my name in the top 1/3 of the board. ;)

Good luck to everyone in the results. 👍

Never got a good hold on the big snake, it always wanted to be some other place than where I was happy with.

About to submitt this lap, only had 2 laps in the 18's for T1.

Two new splits, unlucky for me never managed to hold it together for last stretch, so never beat my best lap

T1 18.804
T2 47.848

No point posting the splits then buddy, only if the splits posted are for your best lap. :dunce:

Time Submitted

Enjoyable week this for me, great combination of car and track that's really been hard work but rewarding. As some people have already touched on, this week has been all about linking the various sectors together which has been far from easy :crazy: I eventually found that a mix of tunes posted gave me my quickest overall time, so thanks to TZT for the gearing and TLD for the car settings.

I did see a 48.3xx T2 split at one point only to totally blow the lap on the very last corner :banghead:

Submitted lap split times were reasonable though,

T1 - 18.879
T2 - 48.604

Good luck to everyone for next weeks run with the R8 at Suzi :mischievous:

I just submitted my lap time. This course was really trying on my nerves, linking together 3 solid consecutive sections was quite difficult while driving this beast at its edge. Thanks to TZT for the gearing and to Dutch Customs for the ride setup... though I did change the rear ride height in an attempt to keep 'er planted upon corner exits.

These aren't my best splits but they accompany my submitted lap time.

T1: 0'19.106
T2: 0'48.887

Good luck to every driver competing. 👍

Had half an hour tonight to see if I could find that little extra. No improvements so I Submitted. Good luck to all. 👍

Submitted time, gave it another try today but only got within .1xx of my best race time, now on to the R8

Also ran tonigh chasing those tenths, no improvement for me.

Submitted

I had one go at this, never really got enough time to have a good go. I feel there was a lot more left but just couldn't squeeze in another run. So I submitted.

As above! wanted to have a real good go at this one, it's been too long since we did anything 'highpower'.👍

Anyway, I only managed a meagre 30 minutes or so.👎:irked:

T1 - 19.160
T2 - 49.059

Fastas. :)

Back