GTP_WRS Week 15 : Huracanyo

• Thread starter Jump_Ace
  • 382 comments
Absolutely bottled the last corner, but a clean lap none the less.... Positives and all that.

4 tenths off optimal but much quicker than yesterday. I switched to the front of car view, nice and low down and the full screen width is the car width so has helped judge that.

I’m off work tomorrow so gonna have to try pull something out of the bag to get a better time.
I know it’s there it’s just finding it:idea:
But gotta say what a great combo this is :)👍

Might as well post where I'm at with my "cleanest" lap (just 1 tap of the tires on the curb on the right coming out of the final tunnel left uphiller). Definitely won't be submitting that, but just want to get on the board.

Who wants to race this combo on Sat WW timeslot?

Little behind on thread creates and just want to see if you guys and gals think we can race this mother.

Yes that was a reference to the movie Rad, sorry.

The alternative is Samba Buses on track vote. :P

The Captain usually has the hardest job. :D Tons of distractions keeping you from driving.

It's cool that we are so close with such different controls on the game. 👍 That motion control DS4 is working well for you!
Thanks :D Moved to the MC after feeling real pain in thumbs while driving the stick (not sure why I cannot keep my control of the stick as lose and easy as possible, always pushing hard so the pain is an inevitable result) and found it pretty neat for smoother racing, almost as with wheel (without feel for the weight of the car). 👍

Will probably beat my record in next sessions so I can win at least something :D:gtpflag:

Who wants to race this combo on Sat WW timeslot?

Little behind on thread creates and just want to see if you guys and gals think we can race this mother.

Yes that was a reference to the movie Rad, sorry.

The alternative is Samba Buses on track vote. :P
Saturday Night Show sounds good for me (crazy combos are fun to race :D - my only win online was Plymouth "UFO" in Rome in GT6), but I fear, there won't be enough Kamikazes for this :D

Gravitron I'll try provisional as I'm normally in bed come 8 or 9pm as my body by then is all in, I become a rolling hazard on track.

I would say you may have to rethink your start and pit stops along the lines of slowest first to keep the field interesting, or you'll just end up with front runners off into the sunset.

A number of compulsory pit stops or very high tyre / fuel usage, giving the chance of safe passing on pit strategy so limiting any possible carnage

Edit: Just did a custom race of 10 laps 14 cars one make, penalties strong fuel 5 laps set at 10, only asked to slow down once. Think I may have just found my Monaco 78 lap endurance race I used to love doing.

Last edited:
Back