• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 65 comments
Posting again as I used the PSN name and not the one on the leaderboard

GTP_GrimReaper
greenflag-gif.152575

Looks good to me 👍

Goldomor
greenflag-gif.152575

And why does the game always punt you back to the homescreen after you watch a video, surely it would make sense if it went back to your search results?
Thanks for checking my replay! Yes, it really sucks. One should think it's not such a complicated thing for the programmers to fix this. I mean, if you can put those fantastic ballons and low flying airplanes into a racing game you should be able to make a small thing like this function.:D:D One can only wonder why...

Thanks for checking my replay! Yes, it really sucks. One should think it's not such a complicated thing for the programmers to fix this. I mean, if you can put those fantastic ballons and low flying airplanes into a racing game you should be able to make a small thing like this function.:D:D One can only wonder why...

Now I know your pushing the boundaries of impossibility

Congrats @Ph1sh on the overall win. Amazing lap time :bowdown:.

Also, congrats to the divisional winners and podium finishers. :cheers:

This one was a nightmare for me. Glad it is over :crazy:
Thanks BigDawg!

@Gravitron had green flagged my lap to verify with fetchy but had to post here for fetchy to catch it so if someone else would like to verify that. That would be sweet :cheers:

I'll help verify some laps tonight if needed

Well done to everyone! 👍

Thanks BigDawg!

@Gravitron had green flagged my lap to verify with fetchy but had to post here for fetchy to catch it so if someone else would like to verify that. That would be sweet :cheers:

I'll help verify some laps tonight if needed

Well done to everyone! 👍

@Ph1sh After looking at it yesterday I took another look today, with photo or video you can't tell. I took 4 more runs with head phones on couldn't hear any dip in engine noise, there was a cluck but I dismissed that as a drain. watched gas was full all the way, lastly watched speedo for any dip which would indicate a curb rub, that all looked fine.

As I work on innocent till proven guilty and I could not prove that so I have to give you 👍

GTP_Ph7shr
greenflag-gif.152575

I said it was a great lap yesterday, but admin may over rule me as per the WRS rules.

Previous post

Last edited:
I did the editing to save some of the guys time viewing my reply twice, it does fade out but the full lap and sector times are there to view 👍
AFAIK only the lap time is relevant for the results anyway, the splits are just for teasing each other during the week. :mischievous:

@dranddad the usernames before flags have to be written as in the OP / on the leaderboard. 👍 Also, it looks like there must be a space between username and flag, but nothing else. Re-posting some green flags to see if Fetchy picks them up now:

racer_xis
greenflag-gif.152575

GTP_Eternal
greenflag-gif.152575

GTP_Jump_Ace
greenflag-gif.152575

Special_K_2181
greenflag-gif.152575

GTP_Sjaak
greenflag-gif.152575

monkeywall
greenflag-gif.152575

GTP_Ph7shr
greenflag-gif.152575

P.S. Thanks in advance to whoever checks my replay. :D

I've shared the replay (PSN Falken-N7), apologies for the delay but I've just started the PS4 for the first time in three days. Hate the fever :(

@Ph1sh After looking at it yesterday I took another look today, with photo or video you can't tell. I took 4 more runs with head phones on couldn't hear any dip in engine noise, there was a cluck but I dismissed that as a drain. watched gas was full all the way, lastly watched speedo for any dip which would indicate a curb rub, that all looked fine.

As I work on innocent till proven guilty and I could not prove that so I have to give you 👍

GTP_Ph7shr
greenflag-gif.152575

I said it was a great lap yesterday, but admin may over rule me as per the WRS rules.

Previous post

GTP_Ph7shr
greenflag-gif.152575

Checked it last night ,walked miles around the car but always a space between car and wall.

@Sjaak would you like to check again, the replay of mtbmike50

lap is clean,but the time of the replay 1.23.871, and the leaderboards 1.20.195, do not match :confused:

thank you in advance
It can be I missed that,
Check tonight again.

[QUOTE="MrCooper,

Has anyone found rally_max's replay?[/QUOTE]

I look at all the pages I could find but no Rally_max

Back