GTP_WRS Week 16 : Daihatsu Copen @ Eiger Nordwand

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 169 comments
Sorry guys, I am facing personal problems by now, and maybe I wont manage to participate on WRS 16, and surely not WRS 17 neither. Hopefully I will back on track on WRS 18...

Nice times guys, keep it up

I have a quick question....

After the 2nd set of S's just before the wooden bridge and T1, there is a large patch of mud to the right of the trackside, is this deemed as course providing you don't touch the barrier ? or is it a case of 2 wheels have to remain on the tarmac at all times ?

Cheers,

First splits to report after some tuning:

T1 36.838
T2 1'03.993

As said many times before, gearing is crusial.
But I find right cornering speed & apex to be more important.

MadMax

Some improvement:

T1: 35.892
T2: 1'02.634

@Lyvan Hope things aren't too bad and that you'll be back soon. :)

New splits for me and I'm about done here 👍

35.655 / 1'02.300

Took a couple of tenths off my previous best save and can only see a tiny .1 or so left overall for me to collect so I will submit now and leave you guys to it :)

GL to all :cheers:
Ron.

Some slight improvements in T1, T2 and at the line from my session tonight.

T1 - 36.112
T2 - 1.02.913

Achieved with a mix of TLD Tuning and DC Gearing

Looks like it's going to be EXTREMELY close this week :cheers:

Sorry for the misunderstanding guys, I linked to a version of Luxy that was sorted by division rather than by best T2 - just because it gives a nice view of where you're at against your division mates. Maybe also to educate in learning that Luxy is sortable by various variables by clicking its column.

Board update following tomorrow morning.

Sorry for the misunderstanding guys, I linked to a version of Luxy that was sorted by division rather than by best T2 - just because it gives a nice view of where you're at against your division mates. Maybe also to educate in learning that Luxy is sortable by various variables by clicking its column.

Board update following tomorrow morning.

Cunning!

T1 36.563
T2 1:03.394

Dan

I struggled to get a 36.3 in T1 today, very disappointed. I think my splits may be the submitted lap. Really don't see the half a second that Wanna_B has on me in the first sector.

I struggled to get a 36.3 in T1 today, very disappointed. I think my splits may be the submitted lap. Really don't see the half a second that Wanna_B has on me in the first sector.

:) I can't see the .8 Ron has on me for the lap at T2! I must have taken the long way around.

:sly::scared:

I submitted. I couldn't find any speed this week. Good luck to all.👍

Ran one more session this afternoon and was able to find another tenth. I'm wondering how my final sector holds-up against the other drivers, because I'm not too happy about it. :nervous:

T1: 35.758
T2: 1'02.524

Submitting...

I couldn't find any speed this week.

I think you're in the wrong car for that. :sly:

Splits from a quick session this morning.

1:03.284

I'll give this one more go before the deadline.

Last edited:
Second session and completely screwed the start but was able to reel it back in for a decent time (for me :D) ...

T1: 36.255
T2: 1:01.122 (Yeah Right!!!)

Last edited:
Second session and completely screwed the start but was able to reel it back in for a decent time (for me :D) ...

T1: 36.255
T2: 1:01.122

Might want to double check your T2... or you're in the wrong division... or on the wrong tyres ;)

Splits from my final session, submitting now.

1:02.960

Took a while for me to find sub 1:03 T2, and now that I have, I'm interested in driving something else.

This was a great combo, though. One of my favorties of GTP_WRS so far. 👍

Good Luck to all in the results!

:cheers:
Kevin

I've now Submitted my time, best run I had was the last set of splits I posted at

T1 - 36.112
T2 - 1.02.913

I'd seen high 35 T1's & slightly lower T2 splits, but never seemed to piece it together in T2 or T3 respectively.

Still EDK's right, this did turn out to be a good combo despite the fact I didn't think I would enjoy it.

Good luck to everyone else 👍

See you at the High Speed Ring :cheers:

Submitted - this has been one of the most frustrating combo's I've taken part in - I know there is more time in there but I just can't get it out. :grumpy:

big racer my final t' times.
t'1 37.821.
t'2 1'05.474.

For the leaderboard, George's PSN is GTP_George and he uses an DFP wheel.

I probably will not be able to run this one again before the deadline. :grumpy:

Good luck to all!

Tonights effort resulted in:

T1:0.35.946
T2:1.02.757

Have seen better T2 times, but i always mess up the last corner.

Matt.

Submitted my time too, don't think I can squeeze out more given the time. :)

Back