• Power: 105 BHP
  • Weight: 705 KG
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Downforce: Optinal
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: N3
  • Performance Points: 415
  • Tuning: Optional
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

46184640ci0.jpg

Race Specifics:

• Follow the power / weight numbers on the picture above.
  • No wall touches,visible or invisible
  • G25 Clutch is prohibited
  • Use your GTP_Tag

Viewing your T1 & T2 Lap Time Splits:

You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.
To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Page' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay' option.

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • if you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • no hybrids
  • no cheating of any kind, these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done, and we can read your mind. We will know.
  • nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods
):

• lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread
:

• T1 and T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.

The posting of settings is encouraged, but it's certainly not mandatory. We respect anyone wishing not to post settings, so please do not publicly ask someone to post their settings, they will if they want to.
It is however expected for splits to be posted if you're taking part.

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 16 Submission ) to (Sphinx):

• you can submit only once
  • please include in your submission PM your division, GTP_Tag and final lap time
  • the deadline is Monday 23 February 11:59 pm GMT
  • if you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers ,named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • when a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

p2110088alb5.jpg

Good luck,
:gtpflag:

Well this must be the first time that I saw a 4 hour gap between the posting of a new WRS week and the posting of the first reply to it :D

Finally a combo that's slow enough for me to prepare for any bend in the track ... :)

As an unofficial timekeeper of WRS I take the freedom to look back at the first series of races within WRS in Prologue. I've been looking at all the previous combos and found out that as of this week we've now officially visited every track in every direction and variety that Prologue offers us:

London fwd 2 rev 1
Eiger fwd 1 rev 2
Daytona ring 1 road 1
Suzuka track 3 east 1
Fuji GT 1 F1
HSR fwd 1 rev 1

So for the statistics among us - calculate the next track to visit :lol:

I wonder how long PD and Kaz will keep us waiting, dreaming and begging for a new track in Prologue :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Then let me be the first to post splits:

T1: 0'36.791
T2: 1'03.974

First run.

T1 - 36.297
T2 - 1'03.160

Very slow car, but also very difficult to keep the car on the race line due to the N3's. Nice combo.👍

Nice combo.:sly: Gotta give this one a go.

Side note: +100 only gets 105hp?!?!?!

So is every event an online free run?

im new to the WRS and i hate tuning cars

No, not every event is an online free run. Sometimes there are Time trials that need to be done offline, or a race with the AI cars.

Usually some of the tuning garages provide tunes for the online free run and AI combo's.👍 I hate tuning cars also, so I just wait for the tunes.:lol:

Tuning cars is fun. I often stumble across some thing by accident that improves my time by .5-1 second

First foray into this one - I haven't the first clue for tuning on FWD cars. :dunce:
The biggest challenge is staying awake during the long pull uphill through the tunnel. :dopey:

1'03.240

Last edited:
I am in big troubles.

1'04.653

How a such a small car car can cause so much pain.:lol:

My first 10 laps:

0'36.638
1'04.724

Sure hope someone posts a decent tune for this - I honestly have no idea how you guys are picking up so much time in split 2 on me.

When we had the C4 here I turned off the ABS and saved about 2 seconds per lap. It doesn't work (with the pad) on the quick cars, but it did with the C4, try it, might help you.

I haven't tried it without ABS yet. I did notice the gear settings can really make or break you in this combo.

First update after some help on tuning:

0'36.331
1'03.308

A few notes - I think the weight gets reset to 100 when you exit so be careful there and turning ABS off didn't help me so much but I can see how it might help others.

First cut:
T1: 36.756
T2:1'03.988

Plenty of room for improvement.

after running a lot of laps and tweaking my tune every few laps i have splits of

T1: 37.107
T2: 1'04.684

Well, I got in the car, and with just some minor gearing, and cross checking my times, I realised I could do a little more practice.:lol: Half an hour later, and a proper tune (minus the gears which I'm still tweaking, the power band is so narrow there is one ultimately crucial part of the track where one gear in particular must be spot on, and I'm not done tweaking it yet, it could drop tenths if you've done it right) and I have my splits to post up. Note, I changed to 1st gear at the 2nd turn, and even if it is faster to do it that way I did it pretty much I was exiting and lost an instant tenth on my ghost, which I made back at turn 3.:crazy:

T1- '36.282
T2- 1'03.134

Look below for new splits

When I'm finished the tune, I'll let you all know, but this week will be by request via PM only if you'd like my tune. You can start lodging your interest now if you like, just send me a PM telling me you're interested in my Copen tune for WRS 16.:)

Last edited:
I have completed my tune now, as I said just before though it is on requet only this week, please PM me if you haven't already and if you are interested in my tune for this week's race.:)

New Splits:
T1- 36.113
T2- 1'03.068

For those who have messaged me already, I'll be sending the tune shortly.:) I wonder, if my tune is really that good (given I currently have the fastest split to T2 and I'm not very fast), just how long it will be before someone overtakes me again.:sly:

1'03.930

The gearing is crucial, had a 36.6xx at one point in T1.

Yup, the gearing's very crucial.👍

I'm doing something wrong in T1, I've noticed wheelspin coming out of Turn 2. I used Paulie's set-up, didn't work for me. My T2 time is decent, I'm losing out in T1.

I have completed my tune now, as I said just before though it is on requet only this week, please PM me if you haven't already and if you are interested in my tune for this week's race.:)

New Splits:
T1- 36.113
T2- 1'03.068

:eek: :eek: :eek: - very nice splits there Paulie!

I'm doing something wrong in T1, I've noticed wheelspin coming out of Turn 2. I used Paulie's set-up, didn't work for me. My T2 time is decent, I'm losing out in T1.

Bit more practice and working with Lars on the DC tune, I've done a fair bit with still lots more room for improvement.

1'03.643

Paulie has some fantastic splits there.👍

When I'm finished the tune, I'll let you all know, but this week will be by request via PM only if you'd like my tune. You can start lodging your interest now if you like, just send me a PM telling me you're interested in my Copen tune for WRS 16.:)

Why only by request?

Some improvement:

T1: 0'36.685
T2: 1'03.780

After testing with some of the drivers, I adapted my tune a bit and came up with this. Hope it helps you shave off a bit of time. :)

Last edited:
Back