GTP_WRS Week 167 : El Campmino

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 140 comments
Great splits Kev! 👍 I'll jump in again at the weekend and see if I can push a gap again
staff_muttley.gif

:cheers:

Top speed:
- downhill 176
- uphill 170
km/h

In the descent before the wooden bridge I think you will hear when it goes right, but that's just a guess.
First two tenths came soon and nearly another such gap after ca. two dozen more laps.

T1: 32.610
T2: 55.360
edit: A quarter behind the fastest second sector, indeed there's no painting action going on there.

3/10s up at S1, another 10th by S2 and pissed 2/10s away in S3 but, still my best. Strangely, I ran this on the third lap of a 20 lap session and didn't replicate S1 once within even 2/10s, the rest of the session. Annoyingly so.

Don't reckon I've got anymore with this combo. That Camino needs some fatter shoes. Just looks silly with them rubber skies.

Since i last ran there are hardly any D2 participants. I guess i cant really talk as have been out for so long -but it is a slight shame to see. Would love some healthy comp in D2 - or have all the D2ers moved up to D1. I was happy when i was leading the D2 "pack" - but now im last in D2 - hahah. Only 2 people look like they are running from D2. Need to not get complacent and keep the D3ers at bay . Havent run this since Wednesday - may have to submit that time and start again on the next weeks!

Or i could run until im ahead of all the D2 and maybe a couple D1ers? Hmmmm.Decisions decisions

Back