GTP_WRS Week 167 : El Campmino

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 140 comments
EDK
Go to the library, and click on the replay you want to export.

There's an option there for "Export to PS3 System". Do that.

Exit the game, and on the main screen in the game column, there is a folder called "Saved Data Utility - PS3"

Open that, go to GT6. Your exported replay should be there, click on the triangle and it gives you the option to export to external media. You will want your USB stick to be in the console before you hit that button, or it will not be an option.

Once you have it on the stick, move over to your PC, start a conversation with the Fetchbot as outlined in the OP of this thread. Make sure you have the subject exactly as outlined.

Upload your replay into the conversation. It needs to be a Zip file, on the directory of the USB it will be under "PS3" "SAVEDATA" and the folder has a long name that starts with "BCJS". I normally just right click on the folder while in the conversation and Zip it up right there, that works fine on Windows 7 or later. Once the folder is zipped, it's the zip file you want to upload to the conversation.

We have some other tutorials in here, so if that was not clear, try this. It's referencing our original qualifier, but the steps to export the replay are all there.

Thanks buddy - will get that sorted then .

Looking forward to seeing how i do first week back - want to break into the D2 Silver and Golds next, and then grind for years getting into D1 :)))

Thanks buddy - will get that sorted then .

Looking forward to seeing how i do first week back - want to break into the D2 Silver and Golds next, and then grind for years getting into D1 :)))
I was promoted to D1 a little over a year ago, 8+ years after starting in D3 and 7 years after my promotion to D2. You can take your time. :lol:

I started running this weeks one, love it but always seem to be stuck as to whether to be in 3rd or 4th gear for most of the esses - 3rd feels like im not getting enough out of the car, and 4th feels like i am struggling with understeer and also going too slow at the same time - Its a madness alright
I only use 1st and 2nd gear. Are you using the stock tranny with default settings?

Back to my last minute panic run.

Had a great first sector compared to any other in this 30 minute session. Nearly 0.5 up on my ghost at that point! But lost bits on every corner from there to the line. Still, my fastest complete lap by a smidge.

Just got it to Fetchy and in here in time, I think.

Back to my last minute panic run.

Had a great first sector compared to any other in this 30 minute session. Nearly 0.5 up on my ghost at that point! But lost bits on every corner from there to the line. Still, my fastest complete lap by a smidge.

Just got it to Fetchy and in here in time, I think.
We still have just under an hour to go- no?

Finally submitted my first time since week 80.....

Does the fact that i get a d2 silver mean nothing and actually, i will have decreased my chances of getting a better handicap? :confused::confused::confused:

Oh well = :cheers::cheers: To all who took part -

Finally submitted my first time since week 80.....

Does the fact that i get a d2 silver mean nothing and actually, i will have decreased my chances of getting a better handicap? :confused::confused::confused:

Oh well = :cheers::cheers: To all who took part -
Your even handicap is based on your performance relative to the rest of your field. So being second place in D2 in an of itself does not impact your handicap. It's how your time balances against the other participants, and how their performance relates to their own handicap.

Your handicap can never get worse, if you peform below your handicap on a given week, your handicap will not improve. When you outperform your handicap, your number in the registry improves.

Make sense?

EDK
Your even handicap is based on your performance relative to the rest of your field. So being second place in D2 in an of itself does not impact your handicap. It's how your time balances against the other participants, and how their performance relates to their own handicap.

Your handicap can never get worse, if you peform below your handicap on a given week, your handicap will not improve. When you outperform your handicap, your number in the registry improves.

Make sense?
Yes - it does make sense to a degree for sure

@Mr P My lap from the splits I posted right before this one was a 1:14.955. Would have been close. :eek:

I could not wait for the results thread to make another crappy cell phone video. Sorry for messing up when I went to change views, you get to see all the views a couple times on my way down the hill. :lol:

Great lap Kev, you certainly gained against my lap at the right hander after T2 where I lifted slightly but you never, and your last bend was faster than mine also 👍 Awesome result for you and your handicap numbers should be pretty hefty... D1 Silver is calling you mate ;)

:cheers:

Back