GTP_WRS Week 168 : Poor Man's 787B

• Thread starter EDK
  • 150 comments
Keep getting confused as to what tie cut off is . Fairly sure we have just under an hr and a quarter right ?
Banzai time ....again

Splits after 10 laps (&1 WW race)

Jesus.. how far up ones own arse can one go? haha great splits but you sandbaggers kill me with your over glorified epic abilities, should have just said 1 lap :lol: for the record I think I only drove half a lap.. work that one out
finger.gif

Done with this series now I just needed a push and that was it.. no need to show me the door I know where it is 👍

New splits :

1'34.066 (not as good S2 as before)

Hmm , thought the TT ended 1 hour ago , none the less its some amazing splits :ill: you got there pekka , now GO walk the dog and be ashamed doing those splits just before deadline :ouch:

That is probably the most frustrating thing ever - binned 52.8s 3x in 5 minutes- have now realised there is no way i have time to get a lap submitted now \
Will have to see what i got but i know theres more time in me- :(((((
good luck all

My submission was rejected because of invalid traction control settings.
?????
;(
Sorry man, that's our bad, he was accidentally set to only allow TC off. Normally people know within a few mins of submitting though...why so late?

Reactions: EDK
Sorry man, that's our bad, he was accidentally set to only allow TC off. Normally people know within a few mins of submitting though...why so late?
I was home from work really late and just in time to submit.

Not Great week for me:guilty::banghead: Only managed 53.1 in 1st sector and messed up at last corner with LOADS of time lost . won't parpicitate for the fezza one as just to much money for me :ouch: good luck to you guys doing it...:gtpflag:

Jesus.. how far up ones own arse can one go? haha great splits but you sandbaggers kill me with your over glorified epic abilities, should have just said 1 lap :lol: for the record I think I only drove half a lap.. work that one out
finger.gif

Done with this series now I just needed a push and that was it.. no need to show me the door I know where it is 👍
:lol:

Looking forward to the official results from last week, and the unofficial from this week :))
Still grinding for the 20m credits
Up to 15 now - im close to giving up as im out from thursday this week - back monday evening so doubt ill have time to be competitive...BUT...ive commited now - have already spent time getting the credits so i kind of have to now just out of principle

As i said i would - i checked a couple of laps - literally only a couple though - so when the thread for that goes up here they are - both very smooth drivers- hardly any wheelspin throughout - and MadMax had a couple of interesting gear changes that ultimately found him that cutting edge (I think! Could be wrong)

GTP_MadMax
greenflag-gif.152575

dragonwhisky
greenflag-gif.152575

If i am not around when results are posted could someone please copy and paste this. Thanks!
B

EDK
We did not hear from Vaxen that he was going to be away, but something unexpected may have come up.

He is the keeper of the database and so forth, so we'll wait on him to appear. :)

We of course could do something in an emergency, but we are not there at this point.

Just wait , its not the end off the world iff its late :-) I was just curius to why it hadnt showed up yet :cheers:

I've heard from Vaxen, and results will be up tomorrow around the normal posted results time.

Our apologies to all for any inconvenience. But remember that I am waiting for that win handicap to go official as well. ;)

And more importantly , iam waiting for an invite to the beta test , but why should a man that have played the game since it started get an invite , dahm its so frustrating seeing people tell they got their invite code :banghead:

And more importantly , iam waiting for an invite to the beta test , but why should a man that have played the game since it started get an invite , dahm its so frustrating seeing people tell they got their invite code :banghead:
Patience you must have my young padawan. :sly: :lol:

I cant help it :banghead: , 💡 but thats most likely because I kinda lost my hope for getting an invite , as i dont think that it is something that takes a long time for them to send out to people :scared::nervous:
They sent the US out in phases, it's entirely possible they will do the same in EU.

Just have some patience. :)

Nope , never seen that kind off bottle/beer before , maybe it has to do with me not liking porter beer 💡
Well, they have lots besides porter.

They do a lot of collabs with breweries all over the world and have a location in San Francisco.

World class brewery, for sure. 👍

Back