GTP_WRS Week 17 : Pokey in the Infield

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 291 comments
Oops, I had TCS set to 2 when it was completely unnecessary. Just have to remind myself that my foot is not made out of lead. A short run has produced some slightly better results (and no spins as of yet, so I'm not trying hard enough).

Not been on since Sunday as I’ve been looking for a Mazda 3 sport 2005 hatchback front bumper for my car:indiff: been in isolation mode since 2 stray dogs ran out from a field into the road, one of them hit the left side of my car smashed my spot light, dinted and cracked the bumper and now the bumper has been knocked out of its linings :guilty: the dog was fine brushed it off and ran away hopefully it was ok though but my bumper isn’t, I’m fuming about. The closest bumper to me is 4hour drive away In Edinburgh so might have to take a trip up on Friday or Saturday, hopefully I’ll get back on gt on the weekend or do sometime through this week.

Not been on since Sunday as I’ve been looking for a Mazda 3 sport 2005 hatchback front bumper for my car:indiff: been in isolation mode since 2 stray dogs ran out from a field into the road, one of them hit the left side of my car smashed my spot light, dinted and cracked the bumper and now the bumper has been knocked out of its linings :guilty: the dog was fine brushed it off and ran away hopefully it was ok though but my bumper isn’t, I’m fuming about. The closest bumper to me is 4hour drive away In Edinburgh so might have to take a trip up on Friday or Saturday, hopefully I’ll get back on gt on the weekend or do sometime through this week.

That's rough mate, our issue in my area is Deer running out from the hedgerows. The number of car parts and roadkill on the side of the road is frightening some days. Good luck on the search for a replacement :cheers:

Did this thing wash up on a beach? It wallows like the Stay Puff dude was subbing for the Michelin cockwomble and decided to put on wanky cut down coils off of eBay! :banghead:

First half decent ish splits.

It moves about that much I actually feel sick :crazy:

Actually the sea analogy seems legit as there’s a bloke along my road that has one of these as I’m sure I’ve seen him wearing a sailors outfit when he drives it :D

Last edited:

And a save T3, at least I thought,because that last corner to the straight killed lots of laps.
Even this lap I had one wheel only 80% on the curb for a while but I managed to stay away of the wall.

Had some negative feelings about this combo in the beginning but after some sessions , I have to admit,again addicting.:)

Actually lost something on 1st sector, but made up in the remaining two, with a .3 improvement at the line. Optimum says I can shave another .7 and I definetly plan on doing it, I'm loving the combo! I practically never tackled the Infield before this TT, it's quite a fun track to drive imho. The A70 loves to get thrashed around, even though the rear is quite "dancey" :lol:

Lost a little in 2nd sector, gained much more in first and the third so good improvement at the line............lots of time to find as way off the optimum in the same stint and that's before I really push the car and the 'limits'.........

Enjoying this more laid back combo (might be doing something wrong then ....) after the trials and tribulations of last two weeks of racing through tunnels and trying to find some grip on dirt !

First splits, still lots of tire screeching and time being lost, but starting to pick up driving this 80's beaut.

I can remember one of my friends at school, his dad had one of these and we all stood in awe the day he got picked up in it :lol:

Back