GTP_WRS Week 17 : Pokey in the Infield

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gravitron
  • 291 comments
  • 21,013 views
Join the room guys, fun practice
 

I searched room and everything :banghead:

Off to bed, slight improvement but much time to find. Spending a large amount of time holding huge drifts... Great fun!

24.229
35.055
 
I searched room and everything :banghead:

Off to bed, slight improvement but much time to find. Spending a large amount of time holding huge drifts... Great fun!

24.229
35.055
Was fun but we were messing up, good win
 
First time on this track for me. And first time with this car. The track is a lot of fun. The car, well it kinda grows on ya I guess.
This one is a good lesson in throttle control and patience.

23.993
34.627

Losing a chunk of time in sector 2. I think I lost patience with it there.
 
I had one of those sessions where I my progress was stalled. No matter how I tried, I just couldn't match my previous effort. Very frustrating! Then I had a lucky lap and beat my target by a few hundredths ... which inevitably lead to a lap that was a further three tenths quicker.

Fun times.

24.296
35.259
 
First time on the new track and it's been a long day so just put a quick 50 miles in, I can see lots of places where time can be had but not tonight.

24.616
35.644
 
Slightly better this time, still more to find. Really enjoying this combo so thanks to the race admin, still not overtaken that 🤬 plane yet though :lol:

24.551
35.109
 
25.545
36.606

250 miles run in total with not so many re-starts enabling me to find some sort of rhythm.....presently making steady progress towards my first goal so hopefully will have to set another one soon !
 
Slightly better this time, still more to find. Really enjoying this combo so thanks to the race admin, still not overtaken that 🤬 plane yet though :lol:

24.551
35.109
Great time Andy:tup:
 
Back