GTP_WRS Week 17 : Pokey in the Infield

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gravitron
  • 291 comments
  • 21,033 views
Don't forget to sign up for the on line races folks, click the event thread link below 👍


Event 17: Pokey in the Infield

Toyota SUPRA 3.0GT Turbo A '88 @ Blue Moon Bay Speedway - Infield A

toyota-supra-30gt-turbo-a-88-jpg.721985
track_blue_moon_bay_speedway_infield_a.jpg


Event thread​
 
Not much change split wise but a nice chunk off at the line. Still .500 off my optimum but I can see where I can gain it, if only this car would make up its mind whether it wants to under or over steer :odd:

24.357
35.904
 
Well, I hoped to be able to get in on this one. It doesn't look like that is going to happen :indiff:. I just have entirely too much going on right now. Good luck to you all! Hopefully things will slow down enough next week that I can get back in the seat. It's been a week of no seat time... I'm starting to have withdrawals :nervous:
 
23.743
34.090

About .250 up at the line.

It was only a matter of time before the ‘aliens’ started showing up! Great time Doodle. 👍

I ran another session last night. No improved time due to a corner cut. I’ve seen a few .6’s in T1 so there’s a bit more to come. Doubt I’ll get close to that sector 2 time :bowdown:

I’m in for the WW racing on Saturday 👍
 
Found almost a second :)

24.271
34.919

Don't think I can improve much more, but still have 80 km to run, so let's see

Could imagine this to be fun online, but won't make it this weekend or on Wednesday :(.

Scratch that,

24.154
35.640

:)

70 km to go, perhaps now, perhaps another day..
 
Hit my target, still hoping to improve but pushing the boundaries of my ability!
Don't hit the boundaries Andy you'll get dq'ed

Great time.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That's already pretty good but seriously, this combo got your name all over it so you better finish in the top 5 :)
Uhhhh...what happens if I don't? I know how this car handles, trust me, this game does it wrong under 70mph...
 
I am running out of ideas on how to get a 24.0xx T1. :banghead::banghead::banghead:
Judging by everyone's splits I have even bigger problems in the 2nd sector :boggled:

24.285
35.037
 
Back