GTP_WRS Week 18 : Ferrari F2007 @ Daytona Road Course

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 125 comments
If I had a clue about car settings I'd make my own, haha. I guess I'll wait for someone who is faster than me to post some settings :)

Jerome

Another go at it.
I set the final gear so the top speed is at 210 mph, it seems quicker.
I also set the dampers at 5.
I'm not sure if its better but my wheel barely shakes now.
FFB set on 2.

Got my first run in with this beast tonight. Takes a while to get used to the race car speed and physics again.

Saw some 50.0xx at T2, but promptly messed up the bus stop. :dopey:

Will be back on this over the weekend. 👍

BOARD updated as well.

Sorry for being a noob but I can't seem to find Tzayad's tune for this rediculous car ... linkage please?

Sorry for being a noob but I can't seem to find Tzayad's tune for this rediculous car ... linkage please?

Not released yet. We're still working on it. Should be out very shortly.

After getting used to the super-grippyness of the car, and the sensitivity of the steering, and having to change to Auto gears...

To put something on the board, bus stop is damn tough to perfect.

And super fast through the bus stop for me as well.(flat in 7th).

Through? So you don't brake at all in the bus stop?

div 3 seems to do pretty good if you look at the leaderboard

you guys make me pride im in div 3 👍

This car is WOAH!!!

MemorexAdPhoto.jpg

First time really driving this vehicle. The grip and speed is going to take some getting used to. Very much looking forward to spending some good time on this one.

Mad, TZ and AUsnicko are nuts..great lap times.

I know I am not in the competition, or DIV's but here are my times for my 2nd day of work:

S1: 21.22
S2: 38.507
S3: 49.667
S4: XXXXX

My time ends up in the EDIT

I love this combo, my favorite track with a fun car to drive..

BTW: I am leaving the bus stop 192+ for anyone wondering

Last edited:
I would suggest editing that mention of your time there CWR, you can't reveal anything that can infer your lap times.

It seems everyone is passing me by and with authority, I will try another round tomorrow. How's that TZT tune coming along? :)

Jerome

Well all I can say is I have a lot of work to do, to be competeitive hear this week:(

I can get about 0.3 in the 2nd sector, but I'll have to try something in the first to give my lap a chance.

My Tune

Here's my tune for this week's race:

Damper: 9 9
Toe: -0.50 +0.45
Camber: 3.0 3.5
Brakes: 6 8
Gearing: default

Mad, TZ and AUsnicko are nuts..great lap times.

I know I am not in the competition, or DIV's but here are my times for my 2nd day of work:

S1: 21.22
S2: 38.507
S3: 49.667
S4: XXXXX

My time ends up in the EDIT

I love this combo, my favorite track with a fun car to drive..

BTW: I am leaving the bus stop 192+ for anyone wondering

I've touched 180mph on the exit of the bus stop. What's entrance like? I'm in 5th at about 155.

I've touched 180mph on the exit of the bus stop. What's entrance like? I'm in 5th at about 155.

I'm going flat through bus stop in 7th. Leaving it at about 229km/h.

Im letting off the gas, changing down to 6th but not braking at all for the bus stop - then as soon as Im through the first part it's back on the gas and a change up to 7th as soon as Im out the other end.

I don't see a quicker way through to be honest.....

I let off the throttle a tiny bit and then turn in, never leaving 7th gear. After the first corner, full throttle after that.

Flat is possible with TZT tune. I've watched my replay and it's clean through there. Feels awesome when you get through there flat.:D

I let off the throttle a tiny bit and then turn in, never leaving 7th gear. After the first corner, full throttle after that.

I tried that method but found I lost too much speed, and it was quicker to change to 6th. I'll give this another go though and see what happens.

I tried that method but found I lost too much speed, and it was quicker to change to 6th. I'll give this another go though and see what happens.

Yeah, only lift off the throttle a tiny amount and get back on the acceleration immediately. 👍

T1 was rubbish (accidentally shifted back to first gear in the hairpin:ouch:), still managed to improve my time by quite a bit

Here's my tune for this week's race:

Damper: 9 9
Toe: -0.50 +0.45
Camber: 3.0 3.5
Brakes: 6 8
Gearing: default

What's the top speed your able to achive with this tune ? I've been able to reach 209mph with mine and Im just wandering if the higher camber effects the top speed.

I'm going flat through bus stop in 7th. Leaving it at about 229km/h.

Mad that speed you are talking about229kph/142mph, leaves you to accelerate another 110/68mphkph+. I cannot believe that staying in 7th is the quickest way to exit this final turn.
I definately don't have the time on the board to tell you what to do, my exit speed is alot closer to 275kph/170mph in 6th after entering a double down change to 5th and as I turn into the first right 6th is chosen and exiting at 270-275kph.
I'm not doubting your ability, it's just the figures don't add up to your overall pace mate.:boggled:

BTW my top speed is 344kph/213mph
I will post the setup after I improve my time. :D

Mad that speed you are talking about229kph/142mph, leaves you to accelerate another 110/68mphkph+. I cannot believe that staying in 7th is the quickest way to exit this final turn.
I definately don't have the time on the board to tell you what to do, my exit speed is alot closer to 275kph/170mph in 6th after entering a double down change to 5th and as I turn into the first right 6th is chosen and exiting at 270-275kph.
I'm not doubting your ability, it's just the figures don't add up to your overall pace mate.:boggled:

BTW my top speed is 344kph/213mph
I will post the setup after I improve my time. :D

Im guessing he means 329km/h and it's a typo.

By dropping to 6th Im going in at about 175/180mph and coming out at around 185/190mph for an immediate change into 7th, but more importantly the speed never drops below 180ish throughout the whole bus stop. Im still going to try running the whole thing in 7th and just letting off, but I think Im pretty close to getting through here as quickly as possible.

Also looks like im 3 or 4 mph off the best tune - so gonna have to work on that as well.

mav3r1ck: Also looks like im 3 or 4 mph off the best tune - so gonna have to work on that as well.

:crazy:I wouldn't go by my top speed, as I may need more wing to achieve the faster lap that I desire :D

There is a big difference between your 180mph/290kph and his 329kph/204mph.
Maybe, if it is a typo 289kph would be closer to the mark.

Last edited:
Back