- The Netherlands
:: GTP_Weekly Race Series ::
Free Run Event
:: Only Open to Qualified GTP_Registered Members ::
:: Members are not obligated to take part ::
- Mode: Online Event :Expert Class PP 650 / Daytona Road > Free Run
- Game Spec: SpecIII
- Physics: Professional
- Track: Daytona Road
- Make: Ferrari
- Model: F2007
- Laps: Hotlap in online Free Run
- Power: 687 BHP
- Weight: 545 KG
- Driving Aids: Optional
- Downforce: Optinal
- Transmission: Optional
- Tyre Type: R3
- Performance Points: Max 994
- Tuning: Optional
- In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)
- All hard surfaces (tarmac,rumbles) are part of the track; Two wheels on track at all time; No wall hitting.
- G25 Clutch is prohibited
- Use your GTP_Tag
- Tip: even with the force feedback at 1 the wheel is heavy.
Push left paddle,select and R3 simultaneity and the force feed back will be reduced even more.
When the left light flash ,it is working.
Viewing your T1 ,T2 & T3 Lap Time Splits:
You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.
To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Page' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay' option.
Save best lap / ghost replay icon
Standard Clean OLR Rules:
- 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
- rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
- no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
- if you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
- no hybrids
- no cheating of any kind, these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done, and we can read your mind. We will know.
- nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
- save your best lap/ghost replay
The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods):
- lap time
- Any information which can be used to infer laptime
- T4 Lap Time Split : (Only a straight line to the finish after T4)
The following information can be discussed in this thread :
- T1, T2 and T3 times
- Any settings discussion.
The posting of settings is encouraged, but it's certainly not mandatory. We respect anyone wishing not to post settings, so please do not publicly ask someone to post their settings, they will if they want to.
It is however expected for splits to be posted if you're taking part.
All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 18 Submission ) to (Sphinx):
- you can submit only once
- please include in your submission PM your division, GTP_Tag and final lap time
- the deadline is Monday 9 March 11:59pm GMT
- if you are unsure of the deadline try this site
Why Use GMT?:
Time verification:GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.
Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:
- Racers ,named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
- any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
- when a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
- failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
- video replays are not accepted as a form of verification