GTP_WRS Week 18 : Rosso Prancer

• Thread starter Argon
  • 242 comments
Thought it was the gr4 car at first was buzzing coz I’ve been driving that a lot online very nice car to drive but then realised in t1 I was getting high 37s thInking something ain’t right here :lol: so had to put a few stickers on the gr3 car which I’ve never drove before and get to it lol

Everything stock, no tune yet.

First 1 hour session so far:

1CFA566B-8265-42B5-A81A-BB38479B9D2E.jpeg

Last edited:
I waited all day watching for the lobby to be opened, grabbed a shower and dinner, come back all done and dusted, missed it, gutted. :grumpy:

New update 1.15.

Can I be the first to suggest VR WRS Time Trial, make Phillip a happy camper :D :gtpflag:

New update 1.15.

Can I be the first to suggest VR WRS Time Trial, make Phillip a happy camper :D :gtpflag:

Nice idea but we can't make that a mandatory requirement as that would force a huge cost on folks that don't have VR

Apologies for spamming several threads but folks with a Thrustmaster T500RS may find that it's not working too well after the 1.15 update in fact it's not working at all!

:grumpy:

Apologies for spamming several threads but folks with a Thrustmaster T500RS may find that it's not working too well after the 1.15 update in fact it's not working at all!

:grumpy:

How come all’s of a sudden there is no support for the wheel.? Doesn’t make sense to have the support then after an update it no longer works

Fetchy doesn’t appear to be updating my times. I now have the right psn on the leaderboard now. Not sure weather that has something to do with it.

Back