GTP_WRS Week 18 : Rosso Prancer

• Thread starter Argon
  • 242 comments
Hi
I'm new around here haven't done any of these before, just wanted to ask if I need to submit a lap before I can post my sector on here or not?

Welcome. Nope, no lap needed right now, you can post your 1st and 2nd splits in here in the format you see others doing. After the deadline on Monday, you and other's will see "Replay Required" in the Unofficial Results thread that will be posted. Your first 3 events will need your replay checked after the deadline, then you'll be placed in a division based on those 3 first events.

One more thing keep in mind, be sure to send PM with your best lap time (clean lap as per rules posted in OP) to @WRSFetchBot in format m:ss.xxx and with subject to the message as this:

GTP_WRS Week 18 Submission

and please keep the full lap time for yourself. ^^

Btw, welcome to the WRS, to us addicts :D :cheers:

But in doubt,
Short cut penalties were on and the lap had a valid time.

The second rumble of the chicane after T1 was cut tight but I can not take a picture of the wheel on the crossing point were the tarmac,rumble and concrete ended.

20180331151214.jpg

20180331153413.jpg

20180331151028.jpg

20180331151301.jpg

What to do,what to do :boggled:,

Will try to get close to this lap time again.

EDK
Most have said it's worth at least 1.0 seconds.
I’ll try it out then for sure, will do me if I can gain 1.0 seconds 👍 any chance of telling me which page it’s on before I go routing through all of them lol

Man think I’ve reached my peak to be honest gave @EDK ‘s setup a try with the transmission, gearbox was working well but just couldn’t catch my stock ghost. Maybe a little rest and fresh air well help and try again tomorrow but I say this is down to aero dynamics and a nice transmission setup in my opinion and the driver obviously 👍

But in doubt,
Short cut penalties were on and the lap had a valid time.

The second rumble of the chicane after T1 was cut tight but I can not take a picture of the wheel on the crossing point were the tarmac,rumble and concrete ended.

What to do,what to do :boggled:,

Will try to get close to this lap time again.

That's clean to me the white triangle at each end of the rumble is still rumble to me and that's the intent 👍

Last edited:
IMG_3606.JPG

We Ring Rats are having our first three hour race this Sunday. Everything is informal and fun. We will run a three hour race once a month ( as long as there is no conflicting WRS event) and the Champion will be booed after we complete the season of 8 races/24 Hours. The championship will be determined by the total number of laps completed. If a shoot out is required we will figure out something fun to solve the problem!

Go to the Rat Thread for details.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/ring-rats.371601/

Last edited:
I’m gutted I’ve not had much track time on this but I’ve improved on my early week attempt using v2 of @Argon’s setup with @EDK gears (slightly tweaked).

Back