GTP_WRS Week 18 : Rosso Prancer

• Thread starter Argon
  • 242 comments
Had a nightmare day today and as a result have lost the replay for my current splits so to take myself out of that position on the board I'm posting splits to put me down at the bottom until I can get back to running and hopefully recreate a time worth submitting

EDIT: I have noticed that fetchy has gone on strike so time will not update until he's given mouth to mouth...awaiting a volunteer!

Last edited:
Waited for the update to drop before cracking on with this one in case of any physics changes or whatever :boggled:

Anyway, now I've got used to the car and stuck @EDK tune with a few adjustments to suit my driving, I've got my first splits. Great combo 👍,

Since the latest updates have VR time trials are they official times? If not will there be another category for be time trials?

Will bring this up in discussions with the other mods/admins but for now at least, please run them in non VR mode

I't not looking as tho I'll be getting a patch from PD for the T500rs so.

Submitted the time I had, didn't get many laps on this one sorry.

Last edited:
As soon as I seen @Meister Fetz 's tune I had to try it, Your tune's have always help 👍 Now I've only run 10 or so laps and beat my orignal time by 0.03 but I see more time pd is .2 faster :bowdown: Thank's Fetz. My tune felt nice in S2 but this is way more stable and quicker.

Won't have time to run this again until monday

Edit:After this TT I now believe the reason I'm getting slower in the daily races is the stock tunes don't suit me, BRING BACK TUNING PD

Hi
I'm new around here haven't done any of these before, just wanted to ask if I need to submit a lap before I can post my sector on here or not?
Welcome. Nope, no lap needed right now, you can post your 1st and 2nd splits in here in the format you see others doing. After the deadline on Monday, you and other's will see "Replay Required" in the Unofficial Results thread that will be posted. Your first 3 events will need your replay checked after the deadline, then you'll be placed in a division based on those 3 first events.

Ok thanks
Well so far after a quick run with no setup changes I've managed
I drive with a pad, with no assists except weak ABS.
There's about 3 tenths on the optimum in those 2 sectors but I'm generally inconsistent so there's always time on the table for me.
Also, I've gotta say this car is nice to drive without BOP, with BOP on it's all over the place (well for me anyway).

Back