GTP_WRS Week 2 : The ESSentials of Driving

• Thread starter EDK
  • 382 comments
Hi,

moving up to week 3, submitted this one with the last splits. Hope it's again enough for a div. 2 time :nervous:

In gt6 I was div 2 gold, on my way up to div 1, but now with all the new drivers (and the new system? Don't really know how all those things go together) somwhere in the middle of the pack which means roundabout d2/bronce, d3/gold.

Doesn't matter, the cimbing starts now :gtpflag:

D.

No worries,I'm in the same boat and I'm pretty sure a couple of other contstants allso :lol:
Consider it as a good thing there are some aliens runnin' these WRS so it shows what times actually can be done.
It's a sort of reality check and yes,that can be a bit disappointing.
But from this point things can (and will probably ) only get better.
Good luck
:cheers:

Was able to run faster S1 and S2 all weekend, but couldn't top my best lap from day one. Had lots of fun though. Probably did 175 or so laps, and lap 7 was the fastest........

On a side note, I raced a sport mode race for the first time in two weeks, and I turned the assists on (I know shouldn't have done that) I actually had a hard time driving, had to shut them off for the next race. Thank you WRS for actually making me a better driver. Also I somehow was paired with GTP_EDK for one of my races. It was cool to see a GTP guy in my race.

Not happy with my time on this event.. but I just submitted my splits from the board anyway and I will face the dreaded results tonight :D

Some awesome splits posted guys! GLA :cheers:

Im in the same boat

Improving my OPT all the time but I can't put it in in 1 lap. Never been so far from my theoretical fastest lap that much :banghead:

If I'm not posting new spilts tonight, I'm submitting with those on the board. And that hurts :grumpy:

Wanted to do a bit more on this but just didn't have the time this week. So, my splits stand and now I am at work, I'm wondering if I saved the sodding replay!!! Have to check after my shift.

Happy with final time considering I thought I'd hit my limit.
Thanks again to those that advised.

Back