GTP_WRS Week 21 : Sobering Vettel

• Thread starter EDK
  • 195 comments
This is pretty fun. First round of ds3 splits, will move to wheel later in the week.

First 20 or so laps yields....

Loads to gain
loads.

I think my t3 is good, so just need to work on T2. Have been getting 46.8s, but always mess up the last turn. Best T1 I have seen, switched to staying in 3rd for first turn, was getting .19s using 2nd to 3rd method. Thanks @EDK for the tips.

I tried using TC set to 1 on this lap as Brandon mentioned it was his best lap with it on. Not sure it makes any difference as I had a few 46.8s with it off. It might help on entrance to tunnel. BB 1 4.

Last edited:

Still very inconsistent in the last sector....

Thought I was done for the night, but had a few more laps... less than a tenth at the line.

Hey, Kevin :D

Reactions: EDK
Funny that I have to learn again those old tracks since I joined GTP WRS. It was a different game, I guess ...

I think I know what you mean. A lot of older tracks feel new to me whenever we have a TT there, because of how I evolved as a "virtual racer" since our last TT on that same track. I can now "read" the track in a different (and hopefully better) way, and often while at the same time remembering how it felt like before (and realizing that I had no clue back then!).

Enjoying this one.
Just using ds3 atm
New splits are

Im really falling away at the moment

Because you posted three splits as far as Fetchy could see, I noticed he doesn't like that during Week 20. "He" ignores the additional split if you just post .002 for example.

That actually makes a lot of sense. That's a bit embarrasing, I should know how bots work.
Fetch this:

Back