GTP_WRS Week 24 : Three Legged Race(r)

• Thread starter Argon
  • 187 comments
Funny but oh so true! :lol: .. Unfortunately I suffer from the same problem and think this is why my T1 is so slow.

I reckon the gallop from a good end section can set you up for a mid 23 T1 but I always restart the lap when I mess up and most of my saves are lap 1 attempts :(

Every clean lap I have made has ended with me completely missing the turning point on turn one & plowing into the barrier, luckily so far it hasn’t caused fade out on my replays

Time for another round at this... before I go, here are my latest times:

That first corner always gets me. Im trying to get that final sector right so i could get a good run at sector 1.

Here is the livery i put together last night:
6124965939297387016_0.jpg

I think I like this combo more than the previous Tokyo combo. Such a fun ride. Might be done with this combo. Cleaned up my lap a bit. Still some time left.

Running 45:55 Torque, BB at +2.

Brake early but don't brake too much, Throttle on ;)

Started having the pedals issue last night and by the end of the nights session the throttle wont go past 80% throttle and stutters terribly.. normal I'd say I'm done and will submit what I have but... I like this one and need to go back :D

Now where's my screwdriver? last time I had this the pedals had filled with black dog hairs and he was banned from my room... recently he has managed to sneak back in again due to the wife mollycoddling him 👎:irked:

I was finally able to put together a clean lap...... this track flares up my claustrophobia. I have a T150 wheel but for some reason this is the only game that just doesn't feel right with my wheel so my time is with a controller.

Edit:
Just found a bigger set of attachments and went a little faster.

Last edited:

I was finally able to put together a clean lap...... this track flares up my claustrophobia. I have a T150 wheel but for some reason this is the only game that just doesn't feel right with my wheel so my time is with a controller.

Edit:
Just found a bigger set of attachments and went a little faster.

You'll need to post those improved splits in a new post. We don't mind duplicate or even triple posts here 👍

Just like the other we had not long ago :rolleyes: never drove this inner loop neither but did my first hour and finally some progress is made, now it’s just getting these corners at the right speed 👍 I’ll try do some more laps before the deadline definitely this week but I may be hooked into going fishing again all weekend if the weather is nice :lol:

This is just the start ;)

Damn! ... I just took my pedals apart and gave them a good clean out, 30 mins later and everything nice and clean and put back together and I decided to let the wife test it and it's doing it still the same with the throttle hitting 80% and stuttering losing lots of speed it's terrible..

Anyone else with this issue? is it the car as I remember similar when I had the issue the last time? seemed like it was certain cars? sorry if i'm babbling on here! anyone else having throttle stuttering issues on this car?
Thanks in advance 👍

Damn! ... I just took my pedals apart and gave them a good clean out, 30 mins later and everything nice and clean and put back together and I decided to let the wife test it and it's doing it still the same with the throttle hitting 80% and stuttering losing lots of speed it's terrible..

Anyone else with this issue? is it the car as I remember similar when I had the issue the last time? seemed like it was certain cars? sorry if i'm babbling on here! anyone else having throttle stuttering issues on this car?
Thanks in advance 👍

Might be worth letting folks know what wheel + pedals you're using Ron

Might be worth letting folks know what wheel + pedals you're using Ron

Sorry mate I'm using G29 with default standard pedals.. it's definitely not car specific thing like I suggested earlier as Kel picked a car at random and loaded the M4 on the same track and it's even worse 👎

Will submit what I have for this round and look into getting some replacement pedals asap as I can't race with that BS... what a bummer 👎:(

Sorry mate I'm using G29 with default standard pedals.. it's definitely not car specific thing like I suggested earlier as Kel picked a car at random and loaded the M4 on the same track and it's even worse 👎

Will submit what I have for this round and look into getting some replacement pedals asap as I can't race with that BS... what a bummer 👎:(

Might want to take a look at this Ron -> https://steamcommunity.com/app/227300/discussions/0/617336568061932324

Not sure if it applies to G29

Back