GTP_WRS Week 25 : Asian Gripper

• Thread starter Argon
  • 195 comments
I just submitted my best lap from the other day, been babysitting my 2 grandaughters for the last few days and no gaming and now they have taken all my patience away haha :lol: I'm not really interested in going back to this one without some NOS or divine intervention.... I'm clueless how those top splits are even capable with this cars spec? :P

Please take that as a compliment Ph1sh even though it sounds salty ;)👍 I'm just getting older and slower and not too happy with it :irked: Amazing form you have been showing in the last few events bud :bowdown:

Good luck to all in the results! :cheers:

Sorry for my lack of participation this week feet are a right mess, not even been able to get out in my car for a week and a half, well I could but I don't trust my feet, one shooting pain at the wrong moment and it would be in the hands of the god's.

I'll see how it goes for tomorrow but I may just have to submit what time I have. This car is so mad to try with just one foot, was hard work I found, seems a bit alien after left foot braking.

Sorry for my lack of participation this week feet are a right mess, not even been able to get out in my car for a week and a half, well I could but I don't trust my feet, one shooting pain at the wrong moment and it would be in the hands of the god's.

I'll see how it goes for tomorrow but I may just have to submit what time I have. This car is so mad to try with just one foot, was hard work I found, seems a bit alien after left foot braking.

I hope you find a remedy soon mate! 👍 I suffered really bad on my last job with horrible foot ache every day after my shifts, The walking in hard shoes for 10 hours with no sitting other than your 2 x 30 minute breaks killed me daily and I gave up after a year of it tbh and left.. here's a pic of my feet at the end of a shift one night :lol:

sore-feet.jpeg

Seriously!... I never knew foot ache could be so painful other than having a breakage! Hope it's nothing long term and you find some kind of relief for this crippling condition soon bud 👍

I hope you find a remedy soon mate! 👍 I suffered really bad on my last job with horrible foot ache every day after my shifts, The walking in hard shoes for 10 hours with no sitting other than your 2 x 30 minute breaks killed me daily and I gave up after a year of it tbh and left.. here's a pic of my feet at the end of a shift one night :lol:

sore-feet.jpeg

Seriously!... I never knew foot ache could be so painful other than having a breakage! Hope it's nothing long term and you find some kind of relief for this crippling condition soon bud 👍
That just looks wrong in so many ways

I can sympathize with that. I have nephropathy in both feet and some days can't feel the pedals enough to play.

sore-feet.jpeg

Arthritis in feet and ankles they are the worst, most of the body is much the same plus osteoporosis been this way getting on for 20 years now, it flares up from time to time, making hard to compete. Thank God for GT and the great company of you guys keeps me going. I'm sure it will calm down soon and I'll be back to chasing your ass lol :D

Arthritis in feet and ankles they are the worst, most of the body is much the same plus osteoporosis been this way getting on for 20 years now, it flares up from time to time, making hard to compete. Thank God for GT and the great company of you guys keeps me going. I'm sure it will calm down soon and I'll be back to chasing your ass lol :D

haha no probs mate! 👍

Even us oldies need to feel the buzz of competition now and again... no matter what is hindering us :lol:

indy_crash-1.jpg

:cheers:

Been at this for 3 days nearly spent most of my time messing around with my tune. felt like :banghead: until an hour ago.

my optimum is .4 :drool: mostly in the last sector. Sadly I've ran out of time submitting this one. Good Luck everyone :gtpflag: it's looking tight for 3rd place :nervous:

Here's my tune if anyone whats to try it

Tcs -0 haven't tried anything else
BB -0

Rh 49/54
Nf 3.92/3.92
Rb 9/6
DrC 52/51
DrR 82/81
Ca 1.7/1.3
Ta -0.04/+0.09

Df 750/1055

Lsd 5/17/5

1st 2.405
2nd 1.909
3rd 1.606
4th 1.442
5th 1.294
6th 1.247
final 3.380

Car is ok,it is the track I have lots of troubles with :D
Time submitted.

Now using @Ph1sh's setup, another small improvement on the splits, and a bit more at the line. Will probably submit with these, good luck everyone! The top 10 splits are pretty close together, will be interesting to see how it plays out.

Probably my most frustrating TT yet :lol: still think there’s time to gain in places but think I’m going to submit my lap not really had much practice on this one. Been using @Jeje6410 ’s setup accept for the transmission, it’s nice 👍 Good luck to you all :gtpflag:

Last edited:
Found a tune that actually made the car feel great a couple days ago, but haven't run since. We decided to remodel the bathroom a week before the kids are coming to stay with us. Probably should have thought that through a bit more.

Submitted time from earlier in the week. Good luck everyone.

Probably my most frustrating TT yet :lol: still think there’s time to gain in places but think I’m going to submit my lap not really had much practice on this on. Been using @Jeje6410 ’s setup accept for the transmission, it’s nice 👍 Good luck to you all :gtpflag:

Thanks a lot @HAD2 for having used my setup with your transmission. :cheers:

Last edited:
Submitting with time on board, only ran this one 3 times this week (with one 2 hour session last night) and am pretty happy with result, I know I could have done better, I had one lap where I was .7 in front of ghost going into S3, I was so excited I missed my apex and went off track on the corner.:banghead:. This was only my 3rd event with a wheel, I feel like I am already back to my controller times. 👍

Good luck to everyone with your final runs.:cheers:

Back