3rd-1.625
4th-1.453
5th-1.312
6th-1.247
final- 3.285

Just realised i never put my toe settings in. 0/+0.02

Will try again this evening and try to improve the tune and s2

Slower splits faster lap..

Seriously addictive and quite the jigsaw puzzle, saw some 21.2 T1's so I'm pretty sure I can make something there... the middle section is like a lucky dip sometimes you hit lucky and other times it's just awful haha :D Approaching that last turn to go up the hill is stuff of nightmares when you are up on your best splits :scared:

I'm gonna keep plugging away at this and hope for the best! GL guys :cheers:

G'day all. :cheers:

Nearly got enough cash to buy the car so I'll give this a whirl tomorrow probably. Always loved this track when I used to play rFactor and it feels good in GTS.
Hey dude glad to see you back 👍
As for the DS4 talk, throttle and brakes on the triggers, square for downshifting and X for up. Buttons for throttle and brakes are out of the question since they are not analog anymore. Stay away from TC as much as you can. Propper driving technique will help you a lot, being patient and learning when to hit the gas and not expecting TC to let you be too aggressive. Haven't tried this yet but will do tomorrow and see if no TC is doable. Drove 800km in real life today so no GT for this dude today.

New tune, kinda

BB-0 &Tcs Haven't really tried a different BB yet

Rh - 49/54
Nf - 3.93/3.95
Arb - 9/7
DrC - 53/51
DrR - 83/81
Ca - 2.0/1.4
Toe- +0.04/-0.05

Df - 750/1045 was thinking I'd increase the rear Df a little more before I gave up

Lsd - 5/19/5

Gear's untouched, final - 3.338 But the whole lot needs adjusting, I think

Usual trick, final to max, max speed to min

1st-2.405
2nd-1.909
3rd-1.625
4th-1.453
5th-1.312
6th-1.247
final- 3.285

Baby steps but progress is progress. The only problem is the cursed livery editor; I've spent more time trying to make my car look nice than doing laps tonight. All good fun tho' right? :sly:

Definitely another .5 in there.. but my car still doesn't look good enough for that.

I might finally get more than 3 laps at this tonight...i read some people saying that while TCS 0 usually gains time, it has no difference in the GT500 cars. Has anyone tested that?

Almost 2 seconds at the line, with jeje6410 tune tcs 1 and bb2.

Still plenty of time to string together, hopefully I get another crack at this before the end.

Thanks a lot @Tristan Jones for having used my tune. It's a real pleasure for me. :cheers:

So you can tune...but can you race?

I can race but I amnot a good pilot like some here. In GT6 I had a lot of time to make tunes and raced events. But now with my work I have just time to make tunes and not race. And I prefer make tunes for pilots. In GT Sport my tunes can be drive for alls circuits not specially for 1 circuit. But I can try race this event tomorrow if I have a time.

Thanks a lot @Tristan Jones for having used my tune. It's a real pleasure for me. :cheers:

I can race but I amnot a good pilot like some here. In GT6 I had a lot of time to make tunes and raced events. But now with my work I have just time to make tunes and not race. And I prefer make tunes for pilots. In GT Sport my tunes can be drive for alls circuits not specially for 1 circuit. But I can try race this event tomorrow if I have a time.
How bout a link to your tuning page? We run tuning events every few weeks. The guys seem to like yours. Maybe we could use more of them.

Back