GTP_WRS Week 25 : Asian Gripper

• Thread starter Argon
  • 195 comments
It’s tight at the top looking at this one. Not much in the times between myself and third place. Looks like a nail biter to see who had a better exit for the final split :D

Will be having one last hour at this when I get home later.

Good luck guys 👍

Jamie

Had wanted to give this more of a try, but ended up in hospital over the weekend (nothing too serious), so have just submitted my lap from earlier in the week.

Hate/love this combo

Sumbitted. Lap time is only visible on the live timing for a split second. Assuming that's okay.

Good luck all

Had wanted to give this more of a try, but ended up in hospital over the weekend (nothing too serious), so have just submitted my lap from earlier in the week.

Get well soon mate :cheers:

Never actually got another chance to run this combo after my last posted splits, which is a shame since I could see quite a bit more time in there. May as well submit what I have tho' I suppose. Good luck all. :cheers:

Can I submit replacement submission to Fetchy in one message or, do I have to send remove request and then new submission?

Oh my!.... Congrats to all 👍 moving on from that one and will try to forget it ever happened hahaha :lol:

ZmxWl.gif

:cheers:

Latest Posts

Back