GTP_WRS Week 27 : All Hail Hans Hugenholtz

• Thread starter PASM
  • 238 comments
1'42.897

I think this would have probably been a keeper for me had I not blown the chicane. (Darn chicanes always seem to slow me down.)

Fast splits there, Jon lad. 👍

I tried a stint last night with ABS 0 and it was actually pretty fun. :dopey: Will try to get splits up tonight.

Fast splits there, Jon lad. 👍

I tried a stint last night with ABS 0 and it was actually pretty fun. :dopey: Will try to get splits up tonight.

Thanks Lucas. That's my PB in T1, but dropped 0.15 in Spoon which bothered my somewhat. Final sector was decent enough. Not sure I'm going to get another run so this might be it for me. Appreciate all the love men :sly:

:cheers:

You can start online racing with us right away (if that's what you meant), you don't have to wait until the 3 weeks are up.

Can you tell me what led you to the conclusion that you had to wait? Because I'd like to correct the wording in the posts, if possible.

It's my mistake. I misread this post:

https://www.gtplanet.net/gtplanets-wrs-introduces-streamlined-registration-process/

New Registration Process for the WRS

Gran Turismo’s 1.09 update introduced physics changes that significantly affected lap times on the original GT6 WRS Qualifier. As a result, the race admin staff has been hard at work establishing a replacement registration system.

We’ve made it easier than ever to begin participating in our events right away. The only requirement for new members is to upload a replay to a conversation with our WRS FetchBot, which is used to verify their PSN account. Once that step has been completed, they can begin participating in events right away, and will receive a permanent division placement once they have successfully completed 3 of our Time Trial events. Complete details on the new process can be found in this thread.

I see now that the second part of that sentence was talking about "permanent division placement." My bad. See you guys on the track.

That's enough Baron ;)

Tiny improvement at the line. Bit mixed feeling with my splits. Improved T1 and almost all of it lost it in T2 and a bit faster in T3. Even saw a 55.85x in T1 but blew it in the following hairpin :banghead:

1:41.667

Almost got what I wanted for this one but it was just Dirty :drool:
But I could improve to

1'43.868

Lost it in T2 this time.
One session to go for tomorrow and most of the time I could get what I want on Monday evening.

Submitting with these splits, gained about a half tenth. Very frustrating last session, 3 times I had times thru sector 2 splits over 2 tenths faster than I am submiitting and each time I messed up Casio. Work trip for the next 8 days, so have to miss the Corvette TT.

1'42.583

EDK
Submitted, I could not string together anything better. I'm pretty sure I know what was going on with this combo. Bart / @PASM was getting me back for this.
Maybe. :lol:

But this was a very enjoyable drive if you manhandled it, just right. :ouch:

Submitting with these first splits, from last night:

1'42.746

Those times at the top scare me a bit. :scared:

Not had much time with this combo
Posted & Accepted
1'46.778
Will try again later if time.

Couple of hundred restarts after crashing halfway doesn't help to become consistant at the last corner before S/F.
Slight difference of physics over there..:odd:

Submitted (and accepted) with current splits. Watching the replay last night, the lap is a thing of beauty right up until Spoon - braked a little early which in itself was fine as I still carried good speed through the apex, but that threw me off my game for the second part and I scrubbed off way too much speed and was up on the inside curb. T2 split would have been a 1'42.1xx without that... Probably could have carried another 2mph through 130R but it's always difficult to judge entry speed there. Casio was clean and I had a good exit. Gave up just under 0.2 to my theoretical best, but given the length of the lap, that's not too bad.

Good luck to anyone NOT in D2 still running :sly:

:cheers:

Just did my last run on this one and blew my best lap in the 130R by just turning in to late.:crazy:
But my second best lap was still an improvement of half a second at the line wile the other was even 3 tenths faster.
Could stay around that but not go any faster so this is what i'm applying.

1'43.672

I hope this is enough for A D3 podium.:gtpflag:

Back