GTP_WRS Week 28 : To the top Mr Bond!

• Thread starter Argon
  • 185 comments
Haven't been able to do any of these recently, had uni exams for past 3 weeks. But done now so can hopefully do some more of these. A bit annoying cos there was some cracking combos it seems like.

First run, 11 laps just the 1 clean one

Still in the phase where I'm tip toeing around trying to keep it out of the walls

Custom LSD, custom transmission but haven't changed anything on them

BB 0, TC 0, ABS weak

Event 28 : To the top Mr Bond!

Aston Martin V8 Vantage S '15 @ Mount Panorama Racing Circuit

car_aston_martin_v8_vantage_s_15.jpg
track_mount_panorama.jpg

Event thread

Don't seem to be finding my rhythm with this one well not the rhythm I want anyway... Brmm, Crash, Brmm, Crash., Brmm, Crash....oh 🤬 it RESET! Brmm, crash, Brmm, yaay 4 second slower, Balls!....get coffee....and so the cycle repeats. Nice view from the top though :lol:

Darn it! I was just thinking, "I'm almost as fast as @Argon !" and then you disappear off the horizon...
Just kidding, nice progress! For what it's worth, I'm only crashing now on 50% of my laps. If I'm to push the lap time, I must increase my crash rate. ;)

Feel free to keep crashing @eggmann while I find the 1.5xx seconds that’s separating us.
Where’s the rest of the Div3 drivers? Is there only us left?

Don't seem to be finding my rhythm with this one well not the rhythm I want anyway... Brmm, Crash, Brmm, Crash., Brmm, Crash....oh 🤬 it RESET! Brmm, crash, Brmm, yaay 4 second slower, Balls!....get coffee....and so the cycle repeats. Nice view from the top though :lol:

Mike you mean to say , you've made it to the top. It's all down hill from here Sir, as well we know.
images

Where’s the rest of the Div3 drivers? Is there only us left?

I am out until July, busy until then, not enough worthwhile time to play, Son's graduation this weekend, road trip next two weekends, Son's State Track tournament for Special Olympic's (he is the fastest in the state at speed walking, doesn't get that from me:lol:) then the last week of the month Son turns 18 and his graduation party is that weekend. So yeah with no free weekends to put solid time in I will be out until July. When I come back I will be rusty so you have until August before I start beating you again. :lol::lol::lol:

I am out until July, busy until then, not enough worthwhile time to play, Son's graduation this weekend, road trip next two weekends, Son's State Track tournament for Special Olympic's (he is the fastest in the state at speed walking, doesn't get that from me:lol:) then the last week of the month Son turns 18 and his graduation party is that weekend. So yeah with no free weekends to put solid time in I will be out until July. When I come back I will be rusty so you have until August before I start beating you again. :lol::lol::lol:

Haha!!! :lol:
My phone broke last week so I hadn’t been on the forum or played the game & I was worried I missed everyone from Div3 getting promoted to Div 2 :lol:

Improved (.500) at the line with a better last corner, still too conservative on that one trying not to throw away a good fast lap.

BB +1 now along with some minor tweaks to my original posted tune. Still playing with rear ride height some and the ARB’s.

Back