GTP_WRS Week 29 : Wild l'Ouest

• Thread starter Argon
  • 202 comments
@Argon can you take mine of as well because, I just checked my replay and and in froze right on the finish line again, that’s a hour gone.

Thanks.

Bummer Cam is gone as I am feeling dizzy :ill::ill: moved to hood/roof cam and I am good for about 5 lap stints before I need a break. I will need to practice this TT a lot this week to have any chance of racing in the WW OLR event on Saturday...:boggled:

EDIT: I meant Bumper Cam but it is certainly a bummer cam for me...:lol:

Last edited:
@Argon can you take mine of as well because, I just checked my replay and and in froze right on the finish line again, that’s a hour gone.

Thanks.
Dude that sucks:yuck: I save my best lap after 5 laps no matter what. Back all the way out. and start over again just for the reason you lost an hour. Unless I restart,then lap count starts at 1 again. And the only time I restart is if I hit an orange or green ARGON :grumpy:

The more battery power left at arnage the better at the line. It’s super import to have enough left to throttle out as far as possible with e-assistance.

Have I missed something? How do you use the battery power e-assistance?

Anyway, another one and a half seconds off my last time. Can still find more time in a few splits

Have I missed something? How do you use the battery power e-assistance?

Anyway, another one and a half seconds off my last time. Can still find more time in a few splits

This 👍
You only see batterie status from cockpit vier. The % thing on the right side of the wheel. Cant see a way to change or control E-power output though. Set to 50% boost and it stops when you reach 250km/h (155mph) or maybe when shifting to 5th gear. Something like that.
Charging batteries is quiet tricky. I've to choose from good tires or entering a lap with full power. Out of E-Power leaving Arnage anyways...entering the lap from stock takes away .25-.3 or so in the first sectors.

#IMissAllThePumps :D

Another 4 seconds at the line, still in last place I think, but I still have more left in this if I get another night at it!

That came in 3 laps...though a good 15 or so restarts, as I realised I hadn't turned tcs off, was on standard 3 for all previous sessions. Almost gave up the ghost, but got a second in front before the straight and knew I could repeat it. Took a while to get used to no tcs on this one!

Ps where are the div 4 at?

I can’t believe I’m running around 3 seconds a lap behind the leaders. I’m isusally not that far away. So there is time somewhere on this track just can’t get my head round where exactly. I seem to come close to the leaders in a couple of sectors but in others I’m blown away and can’t see why :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I can’t believe I’m running around 3 seconds a lap behind the leaders. I’m isusally not that far away. So there is time somewhere on this track just can’t get my head round where exactly. I seem to come close to the leaders in a couple of sectors but in others I’m blown away and can’t see why :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

You're chasing aliens Jamie...they can't be caught :lol::lol::lol:

Still in the process of properly learning the track, carrying corner speed is crucial especially in the first sector as it means you have more hybrid saved for the long straights. I'm way off the pace at the moment, target is many seconds quicker than what I'm doing atm.

Was gonna post some splits but noticed I went off at the exit of the second chicane
PS_Messages_20180613_204353.jpg

Back