GTP_WRS Week 29 : Wild l'Ouest

• Thread starter Argon
  • 202 comments
Just for the avoidance of doubt folks, the permanent track markers that are dotted around the track in various place and are NOT to be touched look like these examples;

View attachment 742805 View attachment 742806

Touching any of them wherever they are will result in your lap being DQ'd.
C-mon man !!!! Just let me knock the green ones down. I'll leave the orange ones alone. ;)

I wish there was a way to stick green ones on front of the car just to mess with ya. :mischievous:

Ya, i guess I'm not confused about the rules, but the markings on the track are a bit confusing in spots. I'll try to post some pics when I have time.

OK Baron....there are a couple of spots that mean if you run deep onto the rumble the chances are that you will DQ the lap because you cant get back across the lines in time to meet the "white lines denote track boundary rule"....Arnage corner springs to mind.

The answer is don't run deep where you run the risk of running outside track boundary 👍

:cheers: Bart!

First few laps for this evening:

Quite a forgiving car... until its in the gravel. :P

Edit:

Blowing the cobwebs off.

Chris, editing your post won't work anymore. Fetchy is a fussy little 🤬 now and insists that all new/corrected splits are in a new post. :)

F69BB31F-0132-461F-9561-D109517910DD.jpeg

Is it green?
I‘m not sure because of the yellow stripes.

Ugg, just checked my lap and it was dirty so have taken myself off the board for now. Will get back to this later and post new splits

The only Toyota I don’t own, not sure how that happened. Will need to do some races to build up my cash again and make a big purchase.

It’s about time they integrated a trade system on GTS to offload unwanted gift cars or just let us sell them. I’ve got 3-4 of these Toyota’s but only need one & I refuse to throw them away for nothing

You only see batterie status from cockpit view. The % thing on the right side of the wheel. Cant see a way to change or control E-power output though. Set to 50% boost and it stops when you reach 250km/h (155mph) or maybe when shifting to 5th gear. Something like that.
Charging batteries is quiet tricky. I've to choose from good tires or entering a lap with full power. Out of E-Power leaving Arnage anyways...entering the lap from stock takes away .25-.3 or so in the first sectors.

#IMissAllThePumps :D

Last edited:
I’m back of my holiday and straight into this one. The only thing that concerns me is I’m running around 1 second per sector slower than most which worries me. I feel I’m ringing the cars neck yet miles off the pace :banghead::banghead::banghead:

I’m sure you’ll find the missing time mate, after 50 miles I was running 18 seconds slower overall than I am now (250 miles later)
The key is realising that a most of the corners can be taken a lot faster than you first think, but you have to also realise a couple are slower than you first think too. I hope that helps!?!

P.s welcome back :cheers:

Edit: having said that I’ve just looked at the leaderboard & seen you are running faster than me so what do I know :lol::lol::lol:

Getting a feel for it now. I must've run thousands of laps round La Sarthe in various racing games and sims over the years but it never gets old. You can push this car surprisingly hard too.

You can, in fact, thrash it mercilessly. :)

No idea how much I can improve but it feels better with every lap, including fails. 👍

Back