GTP_WRS Week 37 : Don't Cha Wish Your Golf Was Pretty Like Me?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PASM
  • 269 comments
  • 23,262 views
Tricky to find the best LSD setting, as it's crucial to get the power down as best as possible.
First splits, more to come.

39.536
1'14.986
 
Bummed I will not be able to give a lot of time to this. Wont be able to hit until next Sunday, traveling all week for work. Up side is that I will be having some of the best BBQ that Kansas City has to offer.....Good Luck all!
 
39.891
1'16.341

Losing loads of time in the 2nd sector, not sure where exactly though... :indiff:
 
40.387
1:17.104

Guess I have a lot of work to do in Sector 2.
 
40.761
1'18.211
 
New splits:

39.492
1:14.959

Slower, but faster:dopey:
 
39.473
1:15.057

Can't believe I totally missed the turn one apex and still came up with a decent time.

How not to take turn one!


 
Last edited:
40.765
78.148
 
I read the track boundaries, and I see the runoffs are legal provided you have two tires on the track. My question is, after the second tunnel s-turn, the track runoff there, if all four tires are in it, is that a DQ?
 
40.627
77.094
 
I read the track boundaries, and I see the runoffs are legal provided you have two tires on the track. My question is, after the second tunnel s-turn, the track runoff there, if all four tires are in it, is that a DQ?
I already gave you your answer when we were in the lounge just now, but for the benefit of everyone else, the lines mean nothing here; you can cross them with all 4 tires. 👍
 
40.066
1:15.783
 
39.775
1:15.475

Got like 5 39.7's in a row but couldn't get the 2nd sector right. I like this combo.
 
Is smoking the tyres faster in those 2 hairpins of sector 1 ?
 
39.733
1:15.433

Sorry for basically triple posting. Done for the night.
 
Sadly, my GT6 interest is hardly showing any signs of life on an EKG, I haven't touched the PS3 in 6 days. :(
Well, the opportunity to unleash a Scirocco might just tempt you...it is a sweet ride!

1.png


Pretty pleased to be having success after one session as opposed to the last few weeks...this little beast just seems to love being pushed hard:

39.767
1:15.500

Not sure how much is left out there but I'm looking forward to having a few good sessions this week 👍
 
I will do so now. Completely skipped that part and went to running the event. Apologies.
Good man. 👍

Now that you've done that, your splits automatically get updated on the leaderboard when you post new ones in this thread.

http://wrs.gtplanet.net/
 
Playing with the right height and LSD, but don't seem to find a setup that suits me 100%. :grumpy:

39.383
1'14.783
 
First 10 setup laps - I see me spending lot of time here this week
39.826
1'15.776
 
Found some more speed before bed this morning....
New splits:

39.669
1:15.636

I am really liking this combo
 
Looks like a fuse box. Not sure why it would be there. Maybe it would make sense in endurance racing.
 
Real life restart mechanism. Beams the car back to starting line. Only Kaz is allowed to use it under Darpa supervision.
Let the conspiracies begin :D
 
Back