GTP_WRS Week 37 : Don't Cha Wish Your Golf Was Pretty Like Me?

  • Thread starter Thread starter PASM
  • 269 comments
  • 23,263 views
Can't get my tune right on this one
40.416
1:16.666

Oooh the number of the beast ;-)
 
Needing much tuning...

40.343
1'16.693
 
41:777
1:19:277

Running a bone-stock setup (will be testing a few tunes later (including the creation of my own (maybe))). :odd:

What is the difference between the Base-Model we are using and the one with the R-Line livery used in the 24 Hours of the Ring race that is also included in the game? It is the exact same thing, correct?

I did notice, however, that the 15th Anniversary version of this car comes with many performance parts already installed, and without the ability to remove them.
 
Sorry, you need use the base model. While you would not be gaining any advantage by running the R-Line it is a script that check the validity and it would reject it.
 
41.517
1:18.883

I have a ton of work to do... :(

EDIT: Updated Splits!

40.820
1:17.387

Still not happy about it... :grumpy:
 
Last edited:
I have no idea how you guys are finding another 1+ seconds in that 2nd sector :confused:

EDIT: Forgot to change grip reduction setting :banghead:
 
I have no idea how you guys are finding another 1+ seconds in that 2nd sector :confused:

EDIT: Forgot to change grip reduction setting :banghead:

It seems to depend on gearing a bit. With my tune I can leave it in third gear and steer the car with lifting off throttle.
Here is the tune, not quite finished, I think the ride height will need to go up a bit:

mr_lab_rat 1.0
55/55

7.93/11.41

1/1
1/1
7/7

0.0/0.0

4/5 brakes (3/5 might work better)

Gears: max final, min auto set
2.310
1.750
1.380
1.150
1.000
0.886
Final 3.500

5/33/5

50/50 aero
 
Here's my tune in case anyone wants to see it:

70/60
7.93/14.78
1/3
2/3
2/7
0.0/0.6

BB: 3/7

155 mph trans

5
23
15

100/50
 
39.959
1'16.092

It seems to depend on gearing a bit. With my tune I can leave it in third gear and steer the car with lifting off throttle.
Here is the tune, not quite finished, I think the ride height will need to go up a bit:

Thank you, I will give this a go tomorrow night to see if i can make any further improvement!
 
First splits, serious fun
40.275
1'17.275
 
Some splits for me.
39.850
1'16.016
 
New splits:

39.466
1:14.682

Very productive session today:). I really don't want to come in 2nd place by less than .050 for a 3rd time ;)
 
T1: 39.351
T2: 1:14.584

Still could be better in T2 and my T3. :)
 
Another session for 0.15 at the line:

39.674
1:15.374

Nice to be in the mix again :)👍

Thanks to @Mini Stiggy and @PASM for their tune and gearing respectively, it's working a treat for me 👍
 
The question about you aliens setting those insanely fast times is just...

HOW?!

How do you do a 39 in T1?!
 
40.372
1'16.639
 
Drive 'round the bendy bits faster;).

But really, what DF are you using?
Thanks for the advice :lol: i simply can't get the power down in the two tunnels. For my current lap it was 100/50 👍
 
Cant find a good line through the 2nd and 3rd tunnel
 
I'm basically running the same tune from the Fuji TT And I'm using a lot of @Mini Stiggy tune if he wants to share his lol
I already posted it:lol:
Thanks for the advice :lol: i simply can't get the power down in the two tunnels. For my current lap it was 100/50 👍
Same DF. In the tunnel before the bridge, I lift of a tiny bit to get more turn in, and then floor it.
 
Back