• 124 comments
First Splits:

T1: 18.932
T2: 49.247

2nd brief session:

T1: 18.889
T2: 49.063

Big improvement at the line as well 👍

You really have to get in there and wring this things' neck :grumpy: to get the best time out of it.
I hope my wheel is gonna' be o.k. :scared: I've been manhandling it in this car. Better give it a rest
for now :D

Last edited:
T1: 19.212
T2: 49.848

Had a 49.4 going, but screwed the last turn...
It seems downforce is incredible on it, but when you're going slow, there's no more turning ability than when going fast almost..

Board updated (37)

For my bookkeeping the division promotions of this week (Lagas, Masi and Fuzzy) are processed in last week's leaderboard.

EDIT 20 laps brought me first splits of

50.344 (seen 49.6xx)

What can I say about the car?

1. Citroen and PD are insane to market a thing like this
2. Kaz must like drift cars
3. I love the combo :D

Chief's controller adjusted in Luxy - thanks for posting 👍

Last edited:
Hi Steven, just to let you know for the board,
I'm using the controller not a wheel at the moment.

Thanks, chief.

Board updated (37)

For my bookkeeping the division promotions of this week (Lagas, Masi and Fuzzy) are processed in last week's leaderboard.

EDIT 20 laps brought me first splits of

50.344 (seen 49.6xx)

What can I say about the car?

1. Citroen and PD are insane to market a thing like this
2. Kaz must like drift cars
3. I love the combo :D

Chief's controller adjusted in Luxy - thanks for posting 👍

Hi Steven :),

Tell me one thing... you have change you GTP_Bigracer to GTP_Steven? I need now to change in leadboard points and you dont lose your points :)

Cheers 👍

I've just done a much quicker time but with slower T1 and T2 :crazy:

What do I do for the purposes of Luxy?!?!

Why build a car with all that power, that can't stop and turn .....
Fluked this one, I would like to think I will better it, as I missed so many apexes.

@Andy, post your fastest lap splits, not your fastest splits. It's the lap time that counts.

Really challenging combo, great choice.Here are my splits from 1st session.

T1 18.888
T2 49.382

The last sector is really hard with this car, so difficult to hit the apexs.Going to need lots of practice to get a proper fast lap in.

Bloody stupid combo this one, driving at the limit, I'm laughing at how stupid the physics are. Submitted

I've just done a much quicker time but with slower T1 and T2. What do I do for the purposes of Luxy?!?!
@Andy, post your fastest lap splits, not your fastest splits. It's the lap time that counts.
I agree fully with zed. Luxy is supposed to reflect the reality of where you stand ito laptimes so it can predict the outcome of the combo week.

Board updated.

To Lagas: yes, I changed my username from bigracer to steven and same for the GTP tag. I posted it in a previous week but that's easy to miss obviously. You can transfer my miserable long-term leadboard points :) & thank you for that 👍

Now I am really beginning to like this combo :D

Board updated.

EDIT updated up to post (51) (54) 57. Masi, you're on the DS3 now in the board, please post if your G25 comes back into action 👍
And to Andy sorry mate but I promoted myself to being a wheel user quite a while ago :D and you should too, you might not get quicker but it sure as hell will make you enjoy the game so much more ...

Last edited:
My G25 is currently out of commission, (Shifter Disassembled) but i did run some laps with the Sixaxis.

Best Lap Splits:
T1 - 0'18.973
T2 - 0'49.221

Edited

Last edited:
New Splits:

T1: 18.933
T2: 48.791

New splits:

T1: 18.895
T2: 48.813

Slightly slower to T2, but much better at the line :D

Last edited:
If this car's handling is compared to a taste, its wasabe!

Yes, its hot and thrilling, but it tastes like crap!

Nice splits Steven, I'm going to have to get my skates on. Beginning to enjoy this combo to, it's not too harsh on us poor pad users!

Improved dramatically in T3 but not at T1 &T2 this lap.

When I can see more time in the car I enjoy trying, so, I will be having another go:D

Latest Posts

Back