GTP_WRS Week 39 : GT by Citroen @ Fuji Speedway GT

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 124 comments
Found a fair bit of speed.:D

T1: 18.834
T2: 48.692

I found some speed by throwing all of my racing knowledge out the window.:lol: Lets just say that this is the only time i've ever used all 900 degrees of steering in Gran Turismo...

yeah this car reminds me of standard mode, where the more you turn the wheel, the more effectively your cornering will be! Very strange physics, unrealistic ofcourse.

Finnaly I can join WRS again, I have vacation atm so thats good.

T1: 18.854
T2: 48.900

Think I can improve still a bit, but not today :D.

Whoa!! I'd like to think that I just spent cr.1,000,000 on a car that can't turn corners :crazy: but moe than likely it's me that can't steer properly :dunce:

T1: 19.018
T2: 49.768

And a good 4/10 at the line. Don't know if I want to put any more effort into this beast.

yeah this car reminds me of standard mode, where the more you turn the wheel, the more effectively your cornering will be! Very strange physics, unrealistic ofcourse.

Welp I don't need to learn any bad habits. Plus its over a 100 here in Oregon so I'm out for this week :)

Jerome

I have submitted my time this week as im going away for the weekend. I didnt go quite as quick as i could have,but pretty happy with my lap. If i kept trying any longer id have to learn how to drive a real car again.lol. Good luck to all other competitors and well done on very fast splits all over the board.

G25 back in order.

Best Lap Splits
T1 - 18.889
T2 - 48.876

Last edited:
New splits:

T1: 18.845
T2: 48.604

Small improvement in T2, also slight improvement at the line. I will have one more crack at trying to get Dan, but I really doubt it will happen, they are very fast splits.:bowdown:

New splits:

T1: 18.845
T2: 48.604

Small improvement in T2, also slight improvement at the line. I will have one more crack at trying to get Dan, but I really doubt it will happen, they are very fast splits.:bowdown:

Thanks, as we discussed earlier, one of the important things with this car is to induce a slight drift in each corner, it seems to give the car more exit speed for some reason, possibly the increase in revs, I noticed this in the first corner, the only way to get a .7 at T1 I found.

Time submitted with currently posted splits

Board updated.

Hi! Could you tell if you ran your WRS qualifier or intend to, and post your GTP_Tag please? Then I can include your splits in the leaderboard. Thanks 👍

---GTP_yesbossdodd===yesbossdodd==Div.3 Silver

:D, Can somebody put me on the board with controller, it says wheel now. But I use 6axis. Thnks :).

New (Final?) Splits:

T1: 18.864
T2: 48.685

Once again, T3 is a bit of a mess :ouch: probably lost .2 there on this run.
For me, T3 at Fuji is like the Bermuda Triangle of GT5P--Good laps go in, but they don't come out :lol: :dunce:

I sure hope my driving style wont change after this week.
This car is just pure ugly. Still more time to be had.

Better Lap:
T1 - 18.793
T2 - 48.677

Thnks Steven :).

Well mine new splits are worse but I did manage to be faster at the line. Wich means mine last sector sucked but I already knew this. Now I just need to get decent splits again.

T1: 18.884
T2: 49.295

Need to try more today I guess :(

ARGGHHH!! Mine ghost replay doesn't popup anymore when I cross the finish but the normal replay is just fine :S.

60 Minutes later:
After driving myself almost nuts, about not being able to see mine ghost, but only a blue dot on the radar, I somehow made a better lap. Really happy with it only first corner isn't that great. I even got one 18.79X but screwed it up :P.

T1: 18.991
T2: 48.702

Btw, if somebody knows whats up with the ghost let me know. I already checked settings and stuff. But that wasn't it and couldn't be also because I didn't change anything.

Last edited:
Back