GTP_WRS Week 39 : GT by Citroen @ Fuji Speedway GT

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 124 comments
Btw, if somebody knows whats up with the ghost let me know. I already checked settings and stuff. But that wasn't it and couldn't be also because I didn't change anything.

You have turned it off by accident most likely.I have done the same myself and thought something was wrong.Just press the ghost button while in freerun and it will appear again.

I use the up directional button on the wheel to toggle the ghost on and off, generally I leave it off, but glance at it on straights only, Hotboi (fast gt4 driver) used to leave it on the whole lap from memory.

wish i had enough credits for this car. im sad to not be able to compete this week :[

maybe a ill somehow get one. haha

oh well

always next week :]

Theres one way to earn a million in about an hour if you have the patience. Approximately 5 minutes each race for 45K. The Daytona Superspeedway Tuned Car Event (S-9)

Another 10 laps today and a small improvement in splits, but over 1 sec improvement at the line :).

T1 0.19.091
T2 0.49.585

Submitting now.

Submitted with current (terrible) splits. Now lets get into a proper car!

Submitted with current splits. Time was a little bit of an issue again due to going back to school after the holidays, but still reasonably happy with the lap. Unfortunately Dan seems to have me this week.:(

Submitted with current splits. I know I can get a better time, but so difficult to put the car on the right bit of road.

Submitted with current splits. Time was a little bit of an issue again due to going back to school after the holidays, but still reasonably happy with the lap. Unfortunately Dan seems to have me this week.:(

9-3, 5 days a week is so hard!:sly:

Back