GTP_WRS Week 39 : GT by Citroen @ Fuji Speedway GT

  • Thread starter Thread starter Vaxen
  • 124 comments
  • 12,457 views
Btw, if somebody knows whats up with the ghost let me know. I already checked settings and stuff. But that wasn't it and couldn't be also because I didn't change anything.

You have turned it off by accident most likely.I have done the same myself and thought something was wrong.Just press the ghost button while in freerun and it will appear again.
 
Just press the ghost button while in freerun and it will appear again.

That would be the triangle button.
 
finally, new better splits:
T1: 19.001
T2: 49.141
 
That would be the triangle button.

Well it depends what you have set it as.I've changed mine so i don't press it by accident again:)
 
I use the up directional button on the wheel to toggle the ghost on and off, generally I leave it off, but glance at it on straights only, Hotboi (fast gt4 driver) used to leave it on the whole lap from memory.
 
t1 - 0'18.851
t2 - 0'48.809
 
Those are pretty fast splits for a Sixaxis driver CICO 👍
 
I've had enough of this lump of unpredictable excrement. Submitted.
 
New Splits.

0'19.023
0'49.263
 
wish i had enough credits for this car. im sad to not be able to compete this week :[

maybe a ill somehow get one. haha

oh well

always next week :]
 
Theres one way to earn a million in about an hour if you have the patience. Approximately 5 minutes each race for 45K. The Daytona Superspeedway Tuned Car Event (S-9)
 
Submitted, just finding the online races more entertaining this week.
 
Those are pretty fast splits for a Sixaxis driver CICO 👍

Thanks :).

Thank you guys for the help with the ghost, will try it tomorrow. Just got home time to sleep. Also submitted btw.
 
Submitted with splits on the board.
 
Another 10 laps today and a small improvement in splits, but over 1 sec improvement at the line :).

T1 0.19.091
T2 0.49.585

Submitting now.
 
New splits


18.859
49.304
 
Submitted

T1 18.956
T2 48.972
 
Hi guys :),

New times:

T1 - 0'19,014
T2 - 0'49,317

Good Laps everyone 👍
 
Submitted with times on leaderboard.
 
Submitted with current splits.
Good luck to everybody. See you on week 40. 👍
 
Submitted with splits on leaderboard.
 
manage to cut down my current sector 2 split by a bit... submitting :D
 
Final board update of the week. Good luck to all in the final hours and see you next week at HSR.
 
Submitted with current (terrible) splits. Now lets get into a proper car!
 
Submitted lap with these splits:

T1: 19.209
T2: 49.443
 
Submitted with current splits. Time was a little bit of an issue again due to going back to school after the holidays, but still reasonably happy with the lap. Unfortunately Dan seems to have me this week.:(
 
Submitted with current splits. I know I can get a better time, but so difficult to put the car on the right bit of road.
 
Submitted with current splits. Time was a little bit of an issue again due to going back to school after the holidays, but still reasonably happy with the lap. Unfortunately Dan seems to have me this week.:(

9-3, 5 days a week is so hard!:sly:
 
good luck in results everyone.
 
Last edited:
Back