GTP_WRS Week 4 : A Branding Exercise

• Thread starter EDK
  • 342 comments

Can't say I enjoyed the first try of this, to be honest. I may be slow around a track as it is, but given a car I have no confidence in does not help. :D
Definately a set that I need serious practice with.

Hi,

I'm sure there is another second (!) out there, just have to find it :D

I can't really describe where the difficulty of this combo is. It feels a bit "imprecise", maybe it's just too fast for me. Braking, turning in, apex, throttle, all of these are following so fast one after each other. Maybe more practice may help, the week has just started. Yes, GT3 *is* fast, and Brands Hatch is a track I didn't really like, I had always problems to be fast here.

D.

First attempt. I can see this being a challenging week, I’ve never been great at Brands Hatch :irked:

Just out of interest, what are the green highlighted split times on the leaderboard?
I realise that that’s probably a real noobie question, but as a relative noobie I hope I’m excused

Just out of interest, what are the green highlighted split times on the leaderboard?
I realise that that’s probably a real noobie question, but as a relative noobie I hope I’m excused

They are from the old GT6 ranking system, Red/Burgandy = fastest splits overall ... Green splits = fastest divisional splits

Best to just disregard those for now until the new Rankings take effect 👍

Sleepless night so what else is there to do....

Think I'm getting close to my limit but I really like this awkward Stuttgart bruiser, you never know which way it's going to bite next :lol:

Took 40 more laps and a lot of off roading (this thing is amost impossible to drive without assists) but I have set a new fastest lap.

Still have a second to gain of I can put it together.
It is a tough track to get right

First set of splits on the wheel:

T1 is a complete mystery to me so far...

TC 0, BB +3

Oddly none of those are my best sectors...:odd: OPT says there's another second that needs to come off, which I think it made up. :D

Still no idea how to do Surtees. Or the bit after it. For that matter, anything not dead straight

Great splits guys!

Btw.. If you are using a wheel set your tcs at 0 it's faster and a bit more fun ;) I understand people using joypad might need a little tcs but no wheelers surely? :P:tup:

This is the first GT game that I find I need to use TC on the more powerful cars.. This car is a beast, almost impossible to tame, without TC, the power comes in so fast, even at the smallest input, you either go straight into a barrier, or face the opposite direction in an instant without TC, I only use it when it is an advantage to do so, as in this combo..

A little faster at the line

This is the first GT game that I find I need to use TC on the more powerful cars.. This car is a beast, almost impossible to tame, without TC, the power comes in so fast, even at the smallest input, you either go straight into a barrier, or face the opposite direction in an instant without TC, I only use it when it is an advantage to do so, as in this combo..

A little faster at the line

I always run with TCS on 0, but I’m really struggling with this combo so maybe it’s time for me to swallow my pride & switch it on

Latest Posts

Back