GTP_WRS Week 4 : A Branding Exercise

• Thread starter EDK
  • 342 comments
I always run with TCS on 0, but I’m really struggling with this combo so maybe it’s time for me to swallow my pride & switch it on
You will find it a great advantage, with this combo, I could drive any car with DS3 pad and TC 0 in GT6, but the power comes in much faster in sports

There's no rule against using TCS guys! my post was simply a prompt to guide Wheel drivers to try it with it off for the fun factor :)

If you need to use it then damn sure you use it no matter what anyone says! and please don't feel offended by my comment it was just a small nudge in the right direction with no Ill will intended 👍

There's no rule against using TCS guys! my post was simply a prompt to guide Wheel drivers to try it with it off for the fun factor :)

If you need to use it then damn sure you use it no matter what anyone says! and please don't feel offended by my comment it was just a small nudge in the right direction with no Ill will intended 👍

No offence was taken, and I totally agree with you, I much prefer to drive without TC on, but I'm finding it impossible in this addition of GT, with some of the more powerful cars, I don't a have wheel.. I like to play with my feet up.. :P :D

Last edited:
First attempt. Nice combo, throttle control is key :scared:

Okay couldn't wait until tonight, ran 5 hot laps this morning before work with TC2 and I was faster.......after a long session I could really improve. For those having issues with traction, especially on a controller, it may be worth trying to turn TC on for this car.

Sooooo late to the party again :D

Stint 1 splits incomming!

and running TC2 (too strong to keep this beast steady with DC on TC0) and BB+5 for the moment
Optimal again .35 faster, damn it! :banghead::D

Sooooo late to the party again :D

Stint 1 splits incomming!

and running TC2 (too strong to keep this beast steady with DC on TC0) and BB+5 for the moment
Optimal again .35 faster, damn it! :banghead::D

At least your opt is only .35 off, I was 1.1 off my opt last night. :banghead: 🤬

I am with you on this. I may try some tc1 or tc2 tonight. Of my 40 laps tonight about 30 of them ended up with me in the wall or facing the wrong way. I so need a wheel, this combo would be a blast with a wheel.

Even with a wheel it's a pain in the ..... I'm not running TCS but even with a wheel you have to real gentle with the throttle in some places. Can only imaging how it would be with a pad. No matter if you using TCS I have much respect for those with the pad :bowdown:

I read a lot of you having problems with the first corner. Well do not underestimate turn 2 and 3. Makes the first corner a walk in the park ;)

In my current stint the optimal got 1.2s faster than my current best, no improvement.

That is actually what happened to me last night. My best time did not improve much but my optimal was way lower. Would set new record S1 but blow S3, next lap blow turn 1 but set new record for S3 and S4. So frustrating, yet I can not stop playing it. :D

Great combo, I like it very much, but I also need to set TC to 2. I simply won't be consistent at 0.

Bb +2

I'll be traveling during the reply checking for this round. Is there a way to share it earlier to an admin some how?

You can't, you need to share the replay and make it public. add tags
I wouldn't recommend sharing until the event is over. From the OP:
  • If you choose to Share your Best-Lap Replay via GT Sport before the deadline, expect the full lap time to be public, regardless of whether you've only shared with Friends or Public.
  • If your replay is made public before the event deadline, we reserve the right to DQ your lap.

Splits similar, .5 at the line, most of time gained in last sector, good news is i start to figure out the 1st turn yay ^^ still shooting with blinds - once turn early, next time turn a bit less than needed, but 2 in 5 i can get through with some good speed. ^^

I wouldn't recommend sharing until the event is over. From the OP:
is it possible to upload it to the gran turismo server and then share or make it public via a computer later? I'll regularly run into same problem as I travel with the job.

is it possible to upload it to the gran turismo server and then share or make it public via a computer later? I'll regularly run into same problem as I travel with the job.

I had a bit of a play with replays today and couldn't see any way of doing that.

I am with you on this. I may try some tc1 or tc2 tonight. Of my 40 laps tonight about 30 of them ended up with me in the wall or facing the wrong way. I so need a wheel, this combo would be a blast with a wheel.
I’m running with a wheel mate & still having a mare :banghead: Hopefully when I try with TCS on tomorrow it will be a little more forgiving

Back