Vehicle Specifics:

• Power: Optional
  • Weight: Optional
  • Driving Aids: Optional
  • Transmission: Optional
  • Tyre Type: S3 / S3
  • Performance Points: 600 PP
  • Tuning: Optional
  • In-Race RA Functions: Optional (if available)

p8010087.jpg

Race Specifics:

• [*]All hard surfaces are part of the track; Two wheels on track at all time; No wall hitting.
    [*]G25 Clutch is prohibited
    [*]Bug nr 1: The use of the maximum toe settings is illegal.
    [*]Bug nr 2: There is also a massive performance gain from using maximum ride height (i.e. at its highest).So the use of this bug is also illegal.
    [*]Please,take notice of the invisible walls,take no risk when submitting.
    [*]Use your GTP_Tag
    [*]Please submit your laptime to sjaak68

Viewing your T1 & T2 Lap Time Splits:

You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay'.
To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Page' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replay' option.

pb060041mt3.jpg

Save best lap / ghost replay icon

Standard Clean OLR Rules:

• 2 wheels on (or vertically in line with) the track at all times
  • rumble/ripple strips are part of the track
  • no contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • if you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • no hybrids
  • no cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind.We will know.
  • nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules
  • save your best lap/ghost replay

Thread rules:

The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on MSN or via other private conversation methods
):

• lap time
  • Any information which can be used to infer laptime

The following information can be discussed in this thread
:

• T1 and T2 times
  • Any settings discussion.

The posting of settings is encouraged, but it's certainly not mandatory. We respect anyone wishing not to post settings, so please do not publicly ask someone to post their settings, they will if they want to.
It is however expected for splits to be posted if you're taking part.

Submission:

All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 40 Submission ) to (sjaak68):

• Please submit your time in the following format on a single line:
    [Division#]---M'SS.XXX---GTP_Tag
    (Example-) [division 2]---1'44.678---GTP_Sjaak
  • you can submit only once
  • please include in your submission PM your division, GTP_Tag and final lap time
  • the deadline is Monday 10 August 11:59pm GMT
  • if you are unsure of the deadline try this site

Why Use GMT?:
GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Time verification:

Save your ghost replay and keep it at least a full two weeks after the event's deadline:

• Racers, named by the OLR Admin staff, (if any) will be required to submit a replay for verification
  • any submitted time is subject to a time verification request
  • when a time verification has been requested, the concerned racer must provide the correct replay within seven days of the request
  • failure to do so will result in the removal of the unverified submission from the results table
  • video replays are not accepted as a form of verification

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Last edited:
Awww, no London? ...and my least favorite track :( Should be a good challenge atleast though. Subie will be a pleasure to drive after the Citroen.

Sure why not, I'll get on to a setup.👍

That's early. Why are some races posted on Monday and some posted on Sunday?

Should be a good combo for me though. HSR is my best track hands down, and the Impreza is so fun to drive. In fact, the only downside for this combo is that it's not a TT. I suck at tuning :ouch:.

Shall I kick things off?

T1- 30.232
T2- 51.105

Did that whilst tuning the setup. Probably another tenth in it for me, not much, I lost time at the first corner.......to conservative.:banghead:

Edit: My tune should be out tomorrow night.

Last edited:
After 15 laps, here's what I've got:

T1 0.30.561
T2 0.51.859

I was 0.3 sec faster once, but blew it in the last corner :banghead:. Tune used is TLD's Impreza '07 Predator Edition, with weight increased to 97% ;).

Yeah, going to like this one. HSR is always sweet :). Going to be pretty close laptimes at the end.

That's early. Why are some races posted on Monday and some posted on Sunday?

Vaxen was kind to take over the last two WRS weeks due my holidays 👍 so it is possible the posted races could have had some time differences.

But I have posted my 38 WRS weeks always on the Sunday.
See it as a service to the ones who already submitted a time of the current week.
So after 4 weeks time trail,a tuning week

Have fun :)

Please bear in mind to submit this week to me,sjaak68.

Lovely combo 👍 👍 looking forward to some heavy competition on this lovely track :cool:

Hi guys, I'm back after an unintentional GT break due to my old, crusty SD tv finally giving up :crazy:

This gave me the perfect excuse to get a new HD tv, and Wow, what a difference!!

Looking forward to getting back into doing the WRS again, will give this combo a few runs tonight after some races in the 512bb 👍

First run. No tuning except weight and power. (I'm bad at tuning:lol:)

T1:0'30.759
T2:0'52.082

I'm looking for a tune at some tuning shop at the moment. I will give it another try when I will find a tune.

Last edited:
First Splits:
T1: 30.434
T2: 51.212

Guess I'll work on my tune a lil bit yet, still back-end happy under hard braking.

Thought it was time to get back to wrs after being eliminated from event 03.

First splits.

T1: 30.317
T2: 51.077

Matt

First run. No tuning except weight and power. (I'm bad at tuning:lol:)

T1:0'30.759
T2:0'52.082

I'm looking for a tune at some tuning shop at the moment. I will give it another try when I will find a tune.

You can start by lowering the car and putting some camber on both front and rear :)

Im excited to run this week seeing as its only my second week in the WRS.
I hope im competitive :nervous:

but either way it will be a good chance for me to improve my skills 👍

I should have my splits up by tonight to see how i stack up.

goodluck everyone :)

After a few sessions about 30 laps...

T1- 30.286
T2- 51.521

I aim to try to win DIV 3 this week. :D

so after some terrible sliding and drifting in just about every turn...
here are my splits.
:nervous:
T1-30.692
T2-52.165

i do intend to greatly improve on them due to the fact that the rear decided to take a trip out side every single turn haha.

but im hoping that these are competitive splits. 👍

and i too intend on winning my division this week.
this seems to be the week to do it.
altho this car likes to kick out, i do love driving it

:)

I wasn't sure to post the information about the "toe bug'

But to rule out any confusing:

A lot of you probably know about the "toe bug" on the Sti's. I believe when you set the toe to F: +.50 R: -.50 the car gains a massive acceleration advantage. I believe this yielded something like 2 seconds a lap at Suzuka. This again is extremely unrealistic, considering having that much toe would only scrub speed from frictional losses.

Of course the use of the maximum toe settings is illegal.

Bah, T2 is my nemesis once more at this blooming track. I've got a T1 to compete with Animera, yet in T2, I'm losing about 7/10ths! Alas, can't work on it for a few days due to the AC09 review. Nice combination though.

It's been a while since I've raced at HSR in the WRS. That bit of concrete right of the rumble strip before the last corner. Is that legal or not?

Bah, T2 is my nemesis once more at this blooming track. I've got a T1 to compete with Animera, yet in T2, I'm losing about 7/10ths! Alas, can't work on it for a few days due to the AC09 review. Nice combination though.

It's been a while since I've raced at HSR in the WRS. That bit of concrete right of the rumble strip before the last corner. Is that legal or not?

Alternatively, my T1 sucks, and my T2 matches Animera.:lol: For now.:nervous:

Well, both my T1 and T2 suck but here is my first go with a modified TLD tune

T1 - 30.603
T2 - 52.145

yes,

All hard surfaces are part of the track; Two wheels on track at all time; No wall hitting.

The official TLD tune is out now, however it's pending an update to gears tomorrow. Thanks to some useful feedback, apparently a longer 4th gear is better for the run from turn 2 to turn 3.

Back