GTP_WRS Week 45 : Recovering Fujiholic

• Thread starter Argon
  • 219 comments
Ran a dozen laps just now and getting the hang of it. Still lots of time to find. This might be the week where I finally start shifting manually in GT Sport!

Splits:

Let’s see if I can put my purple sectors together now.

Thanks Mike and Phil (pm).

I’m still going backward so I’ve parked it for now. I’m happy enough with my T1. T3 is okay (I hope!) but I just haven’t hooked up T2.
I can get out of the hairpin fairly good so it must be in the left-hander and the double’ right, I haven’t bettered a .4 yet.

Always was and always will be last sector is make or break, so many different ways you can take the last 4 or 5 turns.

Unless your an alien who always gets the perfect line / grip

Got another 20 laps in last night, but only got within 0.2 of my previous best lap, but a much easier to verify Coca Cola. Found a tenth in the final sector but lost 0.3 in T1+T2. Was trying ABS Weak for a bit and didn't really notice a difference in braking behavior/distance. Tried BB +1 to the rear (I'd kept it at 0 prior to this) and liked the brake-release rotation on that setting. Went back to ABS Default with that +1 BB and again didn't notice a difference between Default and Weak.

Looking forward to the WW race tomorrow!

WTF...
All my own replays are disapeared from the library
Timetrials,on-line races, all gone.
Scape and race photos,all gone.
Only the ones I downloaded are still there.
Anyone else the same problem?
Edit;my own 'leaderboard' of this particular TT is empty.
Allso only a couple of car pictures are available when I have to choose the car

WTF...
All my own replays are disapeared from the library
Timetrials,on-line races, all gone.
Scape and race photos,all gone.
Only the ones I downloaded are still there.
Anyone else the same problem?
Edit;my own 'leaderboard' of this particular TT is empty.
Allso only a couple of car pictures are available when I have to choose the car

That sucks!

I had a similar issue way back when I had to delete and reinstall the game. Lost all my saves, photo's and liveries.

@Rikson Eric that's harsh there are many bugs, I feel for you mate. I think most have had problems, not lost replays yet.

All my mission challenges times gone, experience mode times all gone video fade drives me nut. Tc switching on by itself , cars not showing up in garage man the list goes on if sit and think about them. I try not too, but your right it gets under your skin at time.

Chin up keep plugging away.

@Rikson Eric that's harsh there are many bugs, I feel for you mate. I think most have had problems, not lost replays yet.

All my mission challenges times gone, experience mode times all gone video fade drives me nut. Tc switching on by itself , cars not showing up in garage man the list goes on if sit and think about them. I try not too, but your right it gets under your skin at time.

Chin up keep plugging away.
I have a T150 wheel and it likes to disconnect during races.

First few laps in Time Trial mode and hoping I can improve on these a bit but it is so easy to bin perfectly good laps.

As you say Mike, very easy to bin good laps. Very hard other than one-off hot laps to find any type of flow with the combo, quite frustrating after a time.

Edit: No this is just not right, I've just checked all my saved replays. Out of 9 replays two which had better last sectors than the times posted, and faster over the line.

Only 2 out of the 9 did not fade out before the line. So I'm done with this combo and submitting my time.

Last edited:
Had a lot of fun joining in on the online race tonight. Thanks guys for allowing me to participate!

I’m looking forward to watching the replay to see if I can find some time but, most of all, it was good to hear you all again since spring.

Eric, great to see you on such charging form!

Hoping to improve tomorrow before submitting :) :cheers:

Had a lot of fun joining in on the online race tonight. Thanks guys for allowing me to participate!

I’m looking forward to watching the replay to see if I can find some time but, most of all, it was good to hear you all again since spring.

Eric, great to see you on such charging form!

Hoping to improve tomorrow before submitting :) :cheers:
It was a fun race. Nice seeing you out there.

Gained a tenth at the line ( before he replay horror) but lost some in the last sector.
Not entirely finished with this one for that matter :lol:
:cheers:

Well done Eric.
Replay Horror :lol::lol: I know to well, I lost big time in the last sector on my submitted lap, I was not prepared to do anymore laps after most of my better laps came to the same horrifying conclusion 🤬 I know I'm going to drop way down the order with the time I submitted.

Back