GTP_WRS Week 46 : Revenge of the HYBRID

  • Thread starter Thread starter PASM
  • 201 comments
  • 17,254 views
Up a tenth at T1, 7 tenths at T2 and a second at the line. Still a tenth or two off my target lap time though, got a bit tail happy towards the end of the lap so I know there's another tenth there at least.

18.313
45.580
 
18.216
45.133

0.184 quicker at the line, with yet more potential in T3.

The first corner has currently got me stumped; I haven't managed a single T1 under 18.2. :confused: Is 176/177 mph across the line enough?
 
First session for me and comparing all the different tunes. Currently my favorite is praiano´s TS030 tune :

18.250
46.167

@gm matthew : I manage 288 km/h (178 mph?) on the starting line.
 
To be fair, praiano's tune doesn't use full downforce, which explains the extra speed you have across the line.

ah, ok you´re right, sorry. For me, the lesser downforce worked good for the complete lap.
 
18.433
46.483

TS030
 
Initial splits in the FT-1. Not fiddled about with any of the settings yet.

T1 0:20.356
T2 0:51.023
 
18.216
45.133

0.184 quicker at the line, with yet more potential in T3.

The first corner has currently got me stumped; I haven't managed a single T1 under 18.2. :confused: Is 176/177 mph across the line enough?
I'm hitting 178 across the line (max DF). Make sure you charge your ERS fully in the last corner. It's worth a couple miles per hour, and definitely makes a difference. To do that, press the brakes at 10% for a while entering the last corner and stay on the very outside of the track. When your bar is full, floor it. Only do that to start a lap though. If your on a fast lap, stay in the middle of the track on entry.
 
FT-1
19.900
50.216
 
Initial splits in the FT-1. Not fiddled about with any of the settings yet.

T1 0:20.356
T2 0:51.023
The only thing you can fiddle with is the brake balance.
 
Lets try this again

18.184
45.100
 
18.033
44.967
 
18.233
45.033
 
18.117
44.984
 
Reposting my splits for Fetchy:

18.216
45.133
 
18.217
45.050

Gained 0.115 at the line. Missed the apex in the 13th corner, and the 1st corner is still eluding me. At the moment I'm falling just short of 178 mph at the line.
 
Wow, triple post. :mischievous:

18.150
45.084

Gained 0.110 at the line with a flawless T3. :) That's enough for tonight...
 
I must be doing something wrong :boggled:

167mph, with max. downforce, at the line.

My splits are just as un-impressive.

I do tend to be slower, relatively speaking, when using race cars and tyres.

I haven't attempted any laps today, maybe have another go tomorrow.

I'm not a happy chappy. :confused:
 
I must be doing something wrong :boggled:

167mph, with max. downforce, at the line.

My splits are just as un-impressive.

I do tend to be slower, relatively speaking, when using race cars and tyres.

I haven't attempted any laps today, maybe have another go tomorrow.

I'm not a happy chappy. :confused:
Are you in the FT1?
 
Using the FT-1,

19.976
50.326
 
Can someone running the FT-1 give me some pointers for the first turn? It seems like I'm always either overshooting it or slowing down too soon.
 
Back