GTP_WRS Week 47 : Like Fish in a Barrel

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 144 comments
Very strange handling car, I've had to adjust my lines to suit.

Thanks for posting your tunes guys 👍

Got in a (barely) dirty lap today better than the usual times I've got, at least I've got something to shoot for. Going to try some of the tunes listed here and report back!

I'm switching between 6/6 and 6/7. I tried @Ettick 's tune yesterday and somehow I was 5km/h faster on the line by simply having the softer springs :dunce: Also the devilish downforce setting was helping out in some corners

@RS__96__oO I had similar results. When I first tried the min spring settings I was much faster than my ghost from the start/ finish line to the first turn. When I went back to max spring settings I could never keep up with the ghost to the first corner.

I think the max spring setting causes the tires to loose contact with the road when going over bumps. Using min spring settings I achieved my highest speeds into the first turn (from a restart) but it made it more difficult to handle the high speed transitions that are so common on this track.

Last edited:
It can't be bargained with. It absolutely will not stop, ever, unless you stand on the brakes. :cool:

I have difficulty doing the 1st sector properly, full df <14 s.
e: Done for today.

Last edited:
Working my way back into WRS after a year of absence. GT6 is great but there are some issues, especcially in the sounds department.

New splits that will get me out of last place for once.:D

Unfortunately I'm not sure I'll get another session in, so I may not get a chance to clean up a rather messy lap that was somehow 1.5 seconds faster than my previous best.

Even the torque and power curves look like fish. :boggled: OK, maybe dolphins.

Image courtesy @PASM

Subaru_VIZIV_VGT_tuning.jpg

Back