GTP_WRS Week 47 : Like Fish in a Barrel

• Thread starter Gravitron
  • 144 comments
Oh man, grip reduction was on low :banghead: Why does the game even have that option???

Nevermind, I raced again without the grip, I had the same time at the finish (0.01 secs slower actually)
This time T2 was the problem, I can be 2 tenths faster if i don't tap the wall at the fast S corners at the end of sector 2 every time...
I CAN BE FAST WITHOUT YOUR GRIP PD :mad: (well, kinda fast, you know, average maybe)

Choked in sector 3 but brought it home. Sector 1 is the fastest I've gotten.

My modified tune (from memory)
softest springs
1/1
1/2
6/7
0/0
-.03/-.03

6/7 BB

RS's gears

12 (might be higher but I can't remember)

400/625

Last edited:

Could be a tight one this week :)
I knew you would come up with some bankers... Currently I'm leaving about a tenth (maybe more) on track, but it's so hard to put those sectors together. I thought I'm done but seeing your splits I may step up my game again later. :scared:

I knew you would come up with some bankers... Currently I'm leaving about a tenth (maybe more) on track, but it's so hard to put those sectors together. I thought I'm done but seeing your splits I may step up my game again later. :scared:

It now rests in the hands of the T3 gods, who knows what will happen :nervous:

Submitted with my current lap yesterday. Not as fast as I'd like, but for only playing on like 2 days because of finals last week, I'm happy with the lap.

I did not have time to go back to this one. My limited seat time was even more limited this week. I am a bit annoyed at how much time I left on the track, but I could not stitch that perfect lap together.

Alas. (Where's the tiny violins emoticon?)

Submitted and accepted 👍

Did just 17 laps on this combo :grumpy: but still want to see were that brings me submitted these splits:

submitted and accepted with these splits:

not my best WRS. City tracks are not my thing.

It did wake him up, but he complained that I attached multiple replays. I'm going to skip submitting this week.

Correction, it was accepted.

Back