Last edited:
Some new splits

T1. 28:231
T2. 45:810

Think im at my limit for this. Its hard to find that little bit extra :crazy:

EDIT: Just as i say that, this comes out of no where :lol:

T1. 28:091
T2. 45:670

:crazy: Gee mate...that's awesome! You definitely belong in D1 if you ask me!...quit denying it :lol: You make us D1 guys look bad :dunce:

Anyway, I had a quick go tonight. Not very happy with my run through turn 1 or the last turn though :indiff:. Good part is, I consistently seem to be quite quick through Turn 2 up to 4 though, so it's just a matter of hitting the first turn right as well as the entrance to the sweeper. Not sure if I'll have time to have another go until later in the week unfortunately :guilty: Should be able to shave another tenth or more off my T2, as well as two tenths or more at the line...I hope :)

My splits for now:

T1: 28.125
T2: 45.670

After 30 35 laps:

T1 28.407] 28.294
T2 46.314] 46.175

D2 - Wheel

Last edited:
:crazy: Gee mate...that's awesome! You definitely belong in D1 if you ask me!...quit denying it :lol: You make us D1 guys look bad :dunce:

My splits for now:

T1: 28.125
T2: 45.670

:lol: Thanks TA 👍 I do plan to work my way up there but i dont deserve it now ;)

Nice splits by the way. Your T2 looks very familiar :lol:

I had a proper sit down with the car this afternoon, watched P1 and worked out how to handle the car well. My splits:

Crazy fast times coming through.👍 CT will be in D1 before he knows what hit him.:P

Super splits there Nick! 👍
New splits from my 2nd session.

T1: 28.149
T2: 45.754

Jesus! ... Slow down guys! show some bloomin respect to the old timers around here and don't push too hard :lol: ;)

Wicked splits Nicko 👍

Surely some or one of us would have a world record or 2nd place worthy time with some of these splits. I'm scared of even having another go for the ensuing frustration......

Good job Steven but i think you got names mixed up

Yeah I soiled myself when I saw CWR up so high on the board but those aren't his splits. Keep up the good work Steven, just a few corrections needed.👍

I'd like to request that my name be mixed up with aussienicko's please! :lol:

Sorted out the board. 👍

Nice to see all the participants, BTW. Especially good to see Ron and Kel back in the mix. :cheers:

And I'll be back with some splits in the next couple of days. ;)

He you all,

I checked the rankings online to see what the world leader time whas and saw a few of your names in the top 100 list....
Just to make sure,we are supposed to do this tt offline or am i mistaken??

spyrrari.

Less than a tenth of a second between first and sixth place.

Edit: I saw that I was on the official ranking board which is very strange since I know for a fact that I was offline. When I quit it tried to update my rankings but returned an error since I was offline.

He you all,

I checked the rankings online to see what the world leader time whas and saw a few of your names in the top 100 list....
Just to make sure,we are supposed to do this tt offline or am i mistaken??

spyrrari.

Spy you are absolutely right, this TT is supposed to be done OFFLINE 👍

All the best
Maz

Last week had a very nice splits of divisions, this week, other than D1 which coincidentally has a D3 member splitting them all up *cough cough* :sly:, the spread of divisons is all over the shop.

Found that half second, and I'm still way slow in the 1st sector:grumpy:

Last week had a very nice splits of divisions, this week, other than D1 which coincidentally has a D3 member splitting them all up *cough cough* :sly:, the spread of divisons is all over the shop.

That D3 driver has no concideration. How on earth can he split up the D1 drivers like that. The nerve of some people now days. We should send him a message and warn him

EDK
Sorted out the board. 👍

Nice to see all the participants, BTW. Especially good to see Ron and Kel back in the mix. :cheers:

And I'll be back with some splits in the next couple of days. ;)
Sorry for the naming mixup and thank you Kevin for the sorting.

And I second Kevin's welcome-back to Ron & Kel 👍 if only to show the new aliens how it's done :)

Love this combo :) We had one in Enhance Your Skill tournament in the spring, but that was the tuned Swift.

My first session:

T1 28.990
T2 46.812

Made a 28.5xx once, hopefully I can complete a lap with that T1

👍

EDIT:

T1 28.558
T2 46.628

EDIT:

T1 28.461
T2 46.428

2 hour session over :cheers:

Last edited:
Couldn't get a thing to stick in a frustratingly short session

Be back with some improved splits, hopefully;)

A second crack at it yielded these results

27.980 (27.890)

All important last corner, nailed to perfection;) Submitted

Last edited:
That D3 driver has no concideration. How on earth can he split up the D1 drivers like that. The nerve of some people now days. We should send him a message and warn him

I'd settle for simply putting him where he belongs so he can compete with his peers. :)

Hi everyone,

Yet again a late start for me at this weeks WRS, but my first and quite short run heralded these splits,

T1 28.711
T2 46.532

A few apex' missed, and some horrendously early breaking in places on that lap, so there's plenty of room for improvement.

I can beat my splits but I can't beat the final corner from my best run even with a 0.2 advantage going in.

Unfortunately I've run so so many laps that I'm incapable of doing anything different and am just repeating the exact same lap over and over (unsurprisingly, yielding a result that is never any faster)

Back