GTP_WRS Week 5 : WRS 11th Anniversay Event - 1(11) Yea(R)s

  • Thread starter Thread starter EDK
  • 717 comments
  • 63,132 views
I'm still working on it. I've improved, but it was dirty. I'm aiming to beat my time on the board by 2 tenths.
 
I submitted a different lap than my splits on the board. Not sure if it will mess with anything. I didn't have time to get them. I barely had enough time to get a time submitted this week.
 
I had another go at this today. EDK V2.1 :)

Al

15.771
41.471
1'03.454
 
15.539
40.156
1'01.356

Still going. Need another tenth and I'll submit.
 
I submitted a different lap than my splits on the board. Not sure if it will mess with anything. I didn't have time to get them. I barely had enough time to get a time submitted this week.

It will only mess up Lucas' sector 4 calculation sheet he puts up after the results are known. Your sector 4 time is calculated on latest splits posted, as far as I know it has no bearing on anything else.
 
It will only mess up Lucas' sector 4 calculation sheet he puts up after the results are known. Your sector 4 time is calculated on latest splits posted, as far as I know it has no bearing on anything else.
Correct, but now that I know I'll just download his replay and extract the splits out of there and fixup his line manually. @ItsAllAboutWins you're welcome. ;)
 
When it gets to the point that you can't come close (within .4) to your best lap, its time to submit.....and I do, willfully...looking forward to NA race event Wednesday. Good Luck one and all!
 
Correct, but now that I know I'll just download his replay and extract the splits out of there and fixup his line manually. @ItsAllAboutWins you're welcome. ;)


thanks lucas. You dont have to though. The lap i submitted is a little over a tenth slower at t3, so its not like i would be a t4 master if it didnt get fixed.
 
Submitted and accepted. This was a tough week. I saw times drop but never by big chunks. I managed to blow a three tenths lead in that very last left right combo….THREE TIMES :mad: I know I left lots of time out there but I don't know enough about tuning to get the car to behave the way I wanted it to.

16.033
41.617
1'03.267
 
I ran another 20 laps and found a few hundredths.

16.021
40.955
1'02.488
 
Late entry from me this week. Enjoyed it, but struggled to get up to speed. Wouldn't have got anywhere without Nursemorph's tune 👍. Here's my splits, submitted and accepted.

15.960
41.427
1'03.443
 
15.532
40.132
1'01.265

Sumbitting these. :D

And accepted!

Very nice. 👍

I got a time a tenth slower at T3 and a few hundredths faster at the end, was nearly dirty and very late to bother submitting. I hope I don't regret that too much... :nervous:
 
16.083
41.433
1'03.216

My splits didnt come out as nice as earlier, but ill take the 1/4 second at the line
 
Let's see if I retain my last sector choke title this week. I'm beginning to think I'm related to the green river killer.
 
I made it at the death of submissions with this:

15.931
40.915
1'02.231

A terrible T1, but a tick better at the line!
 
Well done Guys a really enjoyable combo. Great to be part of this community. On to Brands :gtpflag:
 
Very nice race between @doodlemonoply and @WillRacer31 , that's probably as close as it gets! Can't wait to watch the replays of you two aliens! 👍

I'm also very happy that I decided to give it some more laps today, as that improved last sector seemed to break the streak of me stumbling down the board on the final results, for now. @Animera did jump dangerously close to me in the full laptimes though, and I thought I nearly perfected my last sector. Very nicely done! :cheers:

That Elise is such an agile little beast, it's speed is nearly deceiving. In the beginning I thought I was pushing it near it's limits, but I was proven wrong towards the end of the week, the car had much more left in it.

Hopefully everyone got around where they aimed for! Very enjoyable combo.
 
I made it at the death of submissions with this:

15.931
40.915
1'02.231

A terrible T1, but a tick better at the line!

Oh, poop! Fetchy doesn't seem to grab splits after the closing time...

@Gravitron Sorry about this Lucas :)
 
Back