GTP_WRS Week 5 : WRS 11th Anniversay Event - 1(11) Yea(R)s

• Thread starter EDK
  • 717 comments
I'm still working on it. I've improved, but it was dirty. I'm aiming to beat my time on the board by 2 tenths.

I submitted a different lap than my splits on the board. Not sure if it will mess with anything. I didn't have time to get them. I barely had enough time to get a time submitted this week.

I submitted a different lap than my splits on the board. Not sure if it will mess with anything. I didn't have time to get them. I barely had enough time to get a time submitted this week.

It will only mess up Lucas' sector 4 calculation sheet he puts up after the results are known. Your sector 4 time is calculated on latest splits posted, as far as I know it has no bearing on anything else.

It will only mess up Lucas' sector 4 calculation sheet he puts up after the results are known. Your sector 4 time is calculated on latest splits posted, as far as I know it has no bearing on anything else.
Correct, but now that I know I'll just download his replay and extract the splits out of there and fixup his line manually. @ItsAllAboutWins you're welcome. ;)

When it gets to the point that you can't come close (within .4) to your best lap, its time to submit.....and I do, willfully...looking forward to NA race event Wednesday. Good Luck one and all!

Submitted and accepted. This was a tough week. I saw times drop but never by big chunks. I managed to blow a three tenths lead in that very last left right combo….THREE TIMES :mad: I know I left lots of time out there but I don't know enough about tuning to get the car to behave the way I wanted it to.

1'03.267

I made it at the death of submissions with this:

1'02.231

A terrible T1, but a tick better at the line!

Very nice race between @doodlemonoply and @WillRacer31 , that's probably as close as it gets! Can't wait to watch the replays of you two aliens! 👍

I'm also very happy that I decided to give it some more laps today, as that improved last sector seemed to break the streak of me stumbling down the board on the final results, for now. @Animera did jump dangerously close to me in the full laptimes though, and I thought I nearly perfected my last sector. Very nicely done! :cheers:

That Elise is such an agile little beast, it's speed is nearly deceiving. In the beginning I thought I was pushing it near it's limits, but I was proven wrong towards the end of the week, the car had much more left in it.

Hopefully everyone got around where they aimed for! Very enjoyable combo.

Latest Posts

Back