GTP_WRS Week 52 : Focus on the Apex

• Thread starter EDK
  • 287 comments
It does for me :lol: hence why I only submit splits/laps where I'm actually competitive...

Best T1 from memory was a .709, every time I brave those curbs I crash spectacularly into the wall! :dopey:

Same here, it just... snaps. :boggled:

Wow, that doesn't happen very often. I had bunch of 17.6s, most of them were result of successfully cutting across the curb of turn 3.

I had a few 17.5's but managed to get over excited and run wide coming out of the left handers onto the straight. :banghead: The quick right to get onto those continuous left handers is the tricky part for me and was most certainly my undoing in the NASCAR TT. I know how to do it, its just getting it done is the hard part. :banghead:

Do you mean the chicane after T2? I think I'm faster through there when staying in 4th gear. I managed to carry 114km/h through there. Exactly once :)

Do you mean the chicane after T2? I think I'm faster through there when staying in 4th gear. I managed to carry 114km/h through there. Exactly once :)

Yea. I tried 4th, but it just doesn't seem as fast as dropping into 3rd briefly for that quick right hander.

interesting tyre-choice guys. very challenging :cheers:

well, a lot to learn for me with this combo
upload_2015-1-12_21-54-58.gif

It's been a while but FF on a short track was impossible to ignore. Here's my best so far.

Reactions: EDK
First ones for me.

BB 2/4.

Smooth inputs with the wheel and throttle are definitely needed. I am using 3rd gear for the first corner and for the start of the final chicane. It helps get the car turned in and set. And I have a magic final sector that's 2 tenths faster than anything else I've managed using 3rd gear there. Finding the right braking and turn in points for that turn is really tricky.

Dropped a few hundredths in T1, had a wiggle at the end of T2, and dropped about a tenth in T3. At least it's fun chasing time here. :D

This is a fun combo! No problem to turn in a clean lap, the trick is to make it a fast one.

Ran for a little while and got these splits...

Strange, replay shows worse splits but they were both blue! What prompts this rounding I wonder.

Back