GTP_WRS Week 53 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 134 comments
So how do I see if a fellow competitors replay is within the specs for the combo? Tires - Hp - weight etc :dunce:

Last edited:
Tires will be shown in the top left, Hp and weight will not be shown. No limit to weight reduction so no problems for anyone there and HP limit is the turbo. If there is no Turbo boost gauge then Hp should be correct.

P.S very good run lefty I'm still a little shocked at where I have finished. Until the last couple of hours I would have been +/- a couple of hundredths of akmuq.

Really impressive times this week, congratulations to all the podium finishers and division winners 👍

Great lap jtv90069! Really quick final sector, 5th fastest overall well done 👍 . And well done to LeftyWright and akmuq for making the D3 podium, you guys smoked me in t3.

Some great laps at the top of D1 and D2, really impressive final sectors.

Cheers

Louis

I hereby rename Monza to Jonza! Congrats on another win in Italy! Now get on a plane to Germany....

Well done everyone. I found it almost impossible to get into the 1'49s, let alone get any faster. Looking forward to seeing how it's done.

noob question : howcome there where about 48 players on the WRS leaderboards and now finally we have 36 in the ranking. I ve noticed a lot of DIV1 players where not in the 'official ranking'

noob question : howcome there where about 48 players on the WRS leaderboards and now finally we have 36 in the ranking. I ve noticed a lot of DIV1 players where not in the 'official ranking'
Most couldn't get a clean lap I think so they didn't submit.

Thanks for clearing that out w-g-e, but i would have thought being a division 1 driver you should be able to get a clear lap, no ? Or do they not submit from the moment they see they have no chance of winning the event ? That would be rather disapointing in my opinion.

Still finding my swing arround here, so sorry for these questions. And yes i have antoher one for myself ! Why on earth did i not start earlier with WRS ?? It is so much fun, and i get to learn lots of interesting things... so thanks to you all, and keep up the good work.

Thanks for clearing that out w-g-e, but i would have thought being a division 1 driver you should be able to get a clear lap, no ? Or do they not submit from the moment they see they have no chance of winning the event ? That would be rather disapointing in my opinion.

Still finding my swing arround here, so sorry for these questions. And yes i have antoher one for myself ! Why on earth did i not start earlier with WRS ?? It is so much fun, and i get to learn lots of interesting things... so thanks to you all, and keep up the good work.
Yes, I think so too but...

I got those splits after 2 30 minutes sessions during the week. I went away in the weekend and came back last sunday evening. Wanted to do some relaxing laps on the Nürburgring before starting a long session on monday. But my wheel broke so at the end I only spent one hour on it and I think that's too little so I didn't submit.

After closely reviewing my replay just before the deadline, I found a questionable call entering the Ascari chicane. From the front view the right front looked clean by fractions, but when viewed from the rear it could go either way, leaning more towards the dirty side.

I decided it was too close to call and didn't submit. My next best lap was .2 slower at the line, so no shot at a podium in D3.

So close to a D3 podium,:ouch: Not enough to beat jtv, but a 1'47.9xx would have been pretty good for this old man.:ill:

Anyway, congrats to all that managed to avoid the evil green stuff and finish on the podium or otherwise.👍

Way to go Jon!! Awesome finish, 3rd overall.👍

Now off to the "Green Hell". Actually I think it should be called the "Green Heaven"

Last edited:
Well done everybody :cheers:

Great win Jon :dopey:👍 well deserved on a very difficult combo :scared:

Now, just cross the border to Germany :sly:

Thanks W-G-E and MileRsVR, i guess i am still in the stadium of 'being happy not being last'.... but i do understand both your descissions not to submit.

Had a few minutes to check..........

Personally, Lucas, as you, I could not see any evidence that you touched the wall.

Vehicle specs & time correct.

GTP_Gravitron -
user118395pic1573412914.gif

You make it look easy. :)

Nice job on the win Rutter:tup: Happy to collect another podium :)

PAL Replay attached 👍

Attachments

• GTP_Twissy WRS Week 53.zip
    300.4 KB · Views: 7
P.S very good run lefty I'm still a little shocked at where I have finished. Until the last couple of hours I would have been +/- a couple of hundredths of akmuq.

That was a brilliant D3 battle, I just wish I got more laps in then that.:(

I thought that my T3 would have been good for the D3 win but I was wrong, you guys must have had really good T3's, well done, and same again next week.👍

Very challenging event, i will push harder from now on.
Since Nurb was always my favorite, ill dig in this one.

Attachments

• GTP_BaguaL WRS53.zip
    304.2 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
1---1'48.974---GTP_NINE_HUNDRED

Very nice lap Mike, easy to check 👍

2---1'46.740---GTP_Twissy

Beautiful lap Twissy.

Hey guys. Very impressive laps all the way through the divisions on what was quite a tough combo. My replay is attached. In a rush out now so hopefully I can put some time aside tomorrow to check some. :cheers:

Attachments

• BCES00569-RPL001.zip
    300 KB · Views: 6
Had a few minutes to check..........

Personally, Lucas, as you, I could not see any evidence that you touched the wall.

Vehicle specs & time correct.

GTP_Gravitron -

You make it look easy. :)

Thanks Dan! And if I didn't say it already, it's great having you back! :cheers:
It certainly looks ugly/dirty on that first turn, but I found if I viewed it from the front of the car, looking back, it's even more obvious that it's clean.
It certainly wasn't easy, over the course of 950miles, I had 4 replays all in the same timeframe. After that much time on this combo, I started to get good at predictive countersteering, so the back end never got a chance to wag itself.

Great run this week, Lucas! :cheers:

Thanks Chuk! I'm like you..when Jon's ahead, I'm compelled to try and catch him. :dopey:

Here is my replay as requested

Onto green hell tonight for me

Attachments

• GTP_KNT-KATT_WRS_WEEK_53_PAL.zip
    304.2 KB · Views: 6
Help me out with this one guys. I am new to this replay checking thing so I have a question regarding the naming convention. Can I rename the folder file to avoid dupes? For example: Can I rename BCUS98114-RPL003 to BCUS98114-RPL004 or BCUS98114-RPL005 to prevent duplicate folder names? Or do I even have to worry about it in the PS3 system?

How do you guys deal with the same folder names?

Help me out with this one guys. I am new to this replay checking thing so I have a question regarding the naming convention. Can I rename the folder file to avoid dupes? For example: Can I rename BCUS98114-RPL003 to BCUS98114-RPL004 or BCUS98114-RPL005 to prevent duplicate folder names? Or do I even have to worry about it in the PS3 system?

How do you guys deal with the same folder names?

Same folder names are a problem. You can't rename the folders you mentioned, or else it will show as corrupt on the PS3. You have to import folders of the same name one at a time, restarting GT5 for each.

Back