GTP_WRS Week 53 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 134 comments
Who is authorized to check replays and how is it done on the PS3 without overwrighting your own replay?:dunce:

Everyone should help check replays when they have a few spare minutes. There's a few posts in the GTP_WRS Comprehensive Guide, starting here, that describe what to look for.

As far as overwriting your own replay, it will only happen in the XMB export/import area if the replays have the same suffix number BCUS98114-RPL00X, but even then, you could just copy yours off to a USB stick before importing the other user's replay. I've never had it be a problem.

I had that happen to me in GT5p week 107 and that was the way I got my first and only DQ.:dopey:
So yes, you do have to be somewhat careful. Copy your replay to an USB device first before you try to check someone's replay.

Ok, I'am assuming that I would have to copy the replay to a USB stick, take it over to the PS3 and import it into the GT5 replay theater? I have lots of time as I'm retired and could help do this.

Everyone should help check replays when they have a few spare minutes. There's a few posts in the GTP_WRS Comprehensive Guide, starting here, that describe what to look for.

As far as overwriting your own replay, it will only happen in the XMB export/import area if the replays have the same suffix number BCUS98114-RPL00X, but even then, you could just copy yours off to a USB stick before importing the other user's replay. I've never had it be a problem.

So far this week, I've only had time to review two replays, Lucas. Hope I'm doing my part. :) Some weeks work, although self-employed, takes its' toll.....and most likely, I won't get a chance to run Wk 54.....too much time [for me] to invest. :grumpy:

EDIT: Damn, just noticed your selection as "moderator." Great admin selection!!

Last edited:
1---1'46.610---GTP_Rutter200
user118395pic1573412914.gif

Very smooth lap, didn't look that fast watching the replay but the time tells a different story 👍

5---1'47.972---GTP_KNT-KATT
rflagnv1.gif

picture.php

picture.php

Tarmac and Red and White Rumbles are Track
Sorry, Nice lap otherwise.

7---1'49.015---GTP_Matthew

Very close in the chicane, only a mm or 2 hanging on the white/red.
picture.php

At 28.453 sec

8---1'49.054---GTP_v8power

Very clean lap, a few places where you could have held a little more speed or cut a bit closer, but a nicely done lap.

Had a look a my own replay to see why it has not been reviewed yet and found my exit of ascari to be very close (sorry to those who looked). Hopefully these will help move things along.

picture.php

1:13.726

picture.php

1:13.776

picture.php

1:13.810

Sorry for cutting it so close.

Last edited:
Had a look a my own replay to see why it has not been reviewed yet and found my exit of ascari to be very close (sorry to those who looked). Hopefully these will help move things along.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mine has been looked at a bunch as well, and I haven't heard anything either...Downloading yours now.

Don't bother downloading jtv's replay, btcanon.
You are NTSC and jtv is PAL region, so you won't be able to review it.

As for jtv's pics. That's clean as long as your tires keep contact with the white line between pics 2 and 3.

6:00 AM, have not had coffee, Thanks for the heads up, I missed the Australian flag.

Jtv90069

Thanks for checking my time, I checked that multiple times and never got that close. But I didn't cut it in the end :D

Guys my GT5 has gotten terrible, just won't work full stop, I'm hoping to get it working this week to get my replay but I may be unable to.:(

I should be getting a new one soon, hopefully by the weekend, hopefully.:scared:

Good news, I managed to get onto GT5 and got my replay exported last night, will have it here soon.👍

Heres my replay. Sorry for not providing it sooner.

It should be easy and quick to check with no close calls. Thanks in advance to the person who verifies it.:)

Been awhile I hope I did this right.

Attachments

• GTP_jack5428 Week 53.zip
    303.3 KB · Views: 8
Thank you very much Btcanon for verifying my replay. That was quick.:)

Eh...Sunday morning, not much going and hoping somebody will return the favour...It's killing me, I had a spot that was so hairline close it freaked me out a little.:nervous:

Almost forgot, busy week. btcanon I will check for you, NASCAR is getting rain.

I watched that replay 20 times and that tire always seems to be over rumble. I could not get any green turf to show. Looks clean, moderators will most likly make final ruling.
1---1'49.741---GTP_btcanon

Very nice run Al, easy check, all specs correct. Exactly the same way I ran it, but slower!:bowdown:
2---1'49.299---GTP_Allibubba99

Whew, Jerry that first turn in the chican was close, but that last white rumble saved it.
3---1'51.430---GTP_cote_dazur

RaceRyder NTSC Replay

Attachments

• BCUS98114-RPL002.zip
    306.9 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Almost forgot, busy week. btcanon I will check for you, NASCAR is getting rain.

I watched that replay 20 times and that tire always seems to be over rumble. I could not get any green turf to show. Looks clean, moderators will most likly make final ruling.
1---1'49.741---GTP_btcanon

I had a chance to check as well Dale, and you made the correct call 👍
It was very close, and it is clean.
Nice lap btcanon, quite the power slide in turn 1 :sly:

Eh...Sunday morning, not much going and hoping somebody will return the favour...It's killing me, I had a spot that was so hairline close it freaked me out a little.:nervous:

If this happens to you again ask in this thread or the next weeks racing thread if someone can please verify your last weeks replay. It always works without fail to get someones attention who is more than happy to help you out. No need to sweat for a year.:)

I had a chance to check as well Dale, and you made the correct call 👍
It was very close, and it is clean.
Nice lap btcanon, quite the power slide in turn 1 :sly:

Phew! Really learned a lot on this one. Thanks guys.

3---1'49.560---GTP_RaceRyder
Clean, time and tires match.

5---1'50.280---GTP_TBoat
Clean, time and tires match.

Race Ryder advice, keep getting better like you obviously are. Im sure you know you missed the apex on the exit to Ascari costing you time. Try to get a front wheel at least over that inside corner rumble

GTP_TBoat when i watch your lap I see a really good driver. Your entries are nice your lines are nice. I think this week however you got on the throttle just to hard on the exits of the slower corners. Tires just spin dont hook up and it costs alot of time. Your lap should be quicker considring how good you are on the entries to corners. Work on perhaps applying the throttle just a little slower when going WOT out of the slower corners with slippery tires.

Last edited:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

It was a bit close, but not too close.
34y9u11.jpg

1---1'47.831---GTP_jtv90069

3---1'48.182---GTP_akmuq
rflagnv1.gif

The replay you posted showed a lap time of 1'48.172. I assume this was just a simple typo. You left the track with three tires in the first chicane.
33y48lx.jpg

7---1'48.159---GTP_BaguaL

4---1'49.813---GTP_DDiamond

7---1'50.626---GTP_CarbonFibers

All clean, time and tires correct.

However, BaguaL's splits from submitted lap do not match last posted splits. Thought it was the same for Dan, but in his case Fetchy didn't get his last splits in time.

It's OK if someone's latest submitted splits occasionally don't match the submitted lap, but if it becomes a habit, we'll be having a chat. :mischievous:

I'll contact GTP_STEEVEE, GTP_WILDMAN442, and GTP_Leero about their replays, which still need to be submitted.

Latest Posts

Back