GTP_WRS Week 53 : Official Results

• Thread starter Vaxen
  • 134 comments
Same folder names are a problem. You can't rename the folders you mentioned, or else it will show as corrupt on the PS3. You have to import folders of the same name one at a time, restarting GT5 for each.

you will also have to delete the file from the xmb menu after importing.(this will not delete imported replay)

Same folder names are a problem. You can't rename the folders you mentioned, or else it will show as corrupt on the PS3. You have to import folders of the same name one at a time, restarting GT5 for each.

Yep, that's what I thought was going on with all the corrupt folders when I tried to import all of them:crazy:

Thanks Gravitron. But I did get a chance to look at one:

GTP_Gravitron.....So squeaky clean, I'm jealous!👍

I went back and looked a my replay one more time (accidentally as I meant to open one to verify) and noticed that I was REALLY close on the back of the track on the left hander. I paused about a million times and looked it all over in photo mode but I always saw that front right hanging on to rumbles. Sorry for cutting it so close.

Great job everyone! Another fun week,thanks guys!

Here is my NTSC replay.

Attachments

• GTP_otxjto_replayw53.zip
    304.5 KB · Views: 8
No problems with this lap

gtp_racingworld
user118395pic1573412914.gif

Thanks for checking.

Nice challenge to enter WRS, great fun 👍

One replay as requested,
Cheers

Sorry but i will get the hang of this,
Noob question?
Is my replay submitted in the correct format?
I only ask as this is the second week I have competed and so far neither of my replays have been verified?
Just want to know if I am doing it right

Many Thanks
Masq

The size and format appear correct and it's been downloaded twice so I'm sure it will be checked soon. If I wasn't at work, I'd check it now for you!

Masquerada, your first replay, for Week 52, was checked here, but you weren't given a flag due to the typo in your time. We'll forgive it since it was your first week.

Many thanks Gravitron.
I did notice the time error when I submitted the replay and mentioned it in the post. I didnt realise that the time on the timing screen was for the previous lap :(
I had a much better week this week, really enjoyed it and very close.
I was gunning for a podium in Div (3rd) but too tight so 6th it is.
I just wanted to ensure I was doing everything right.

Thanks for your reply putting my mind at rest.

Cheers

Okay. Here's my replay.

Will download and verify btcanon's.

Please re zip with original folder names. Can not import without at least the correct replay folder name. ie: BCES00569-RPL002

6---1'48.431---GTP_Masquerada

Smooth and clean. Looked like your car was a little down on power there but driven very well 👍

Last edited:
jtv90069
Please re zip with original folder names. Can not import without at least the correct replay folder name. ie: BCES00569-RPL002

Masquerada, file format is good, checking shortly.

Oh sorry, first time I did it.

I'll do it tomorrow and thanks for the head's up 👍

Oh sorry, first time I did it.

I'll do it tomorrow and thanks for the head's up 👍

For someone who wants to check Matthy's replay. The file name should be BCES00569-RPL003.
Matthy, you renamed the file just a tad too early. You can rename it *after* you zipped it.

Speedy6543
For someone who wants to check Matthy's replay. The file name should be BCES00569-RPL003.
Matthy, you renamed the file just a tad too early. You can rename it *after* you zipped it.

I'll reupload it later anyway. 👍 and it's Matty, no need for the h :lol:

Last edited:
Reading the posts about renaming the folder, I did that. So I will re-post the right way here. Oops.

Attachments

• Week 53 - NTSC - GTP_btcanon.zip
    314.8 KB · Views: 11
Here is my replay for Week 53, looking 4 more racing fun!

Attachments

• GDS_Monza_with a Z.zip
    307.2 KB · Views: 8
^Yours is OK. I checked.

Weird, that's just my paranoia. I saw everyone else talking about the file corruption thing if you re-named it and figured I did it wrong...oh well.

Thanks!

Guys my GT5 has gotten terrible, just won't work full stop, I'm hoping to get it working this week to get my replay but I may be unable to.:(

I should be getting a new one soon, hopefully by the weekend, hopefully.:scared:

Nothing to argue with there.

GTP_LeftyWright -

Thanks "canon" I knew that there would be a lot of strained eyes and borderline decisions on this one so I worked out lines that were "Referie Friendly" and a little borring to watch but they were also lines that would have worked in a real world race not just a TT (not that that's a bad thing) :lol:

My NTSC replay, suffix 050:

Great job "G" 👍

Last edited:
Well done to all the winners, i'm improving so i'll get there, 8th in Div3 this time :).

Note to self, racing is faster, faster, fastest.

Attachments

• PS3.zip
    306.1 KB · Views: 7
See zip attached contain the replay of my best lap.

It is SQUEAKY CLEAN, I am thinking on changing my nick to gtp_mrclean :)

mrclean.jpg

Attachments

• gtp_cote_dazur.zip
    722.9 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
GTP_GDS =

Looks clean to me.

GTP_otxjto =

Another clean run.

Last edited by a moderator: