279.4 KB · Views: 10
7---1'48.159---GTP_BaguaL
user118395pic1573412914.gif

4---1'49.813---GTP_DDiamond

7---1'50.626---GTP_CarbonFibers

All clean, time and tires correct.

However, BaguaL's splits from submitted lap do not match last posted splits. Thought it was the same for Dan, but in his case Fetchy didn't get his last splits in time.

Thanks for the review, Daniel!

It's OK if someone's latest submitted splits occasionally don't match the submitted lap, but if it becomes a habit, we'll be having a chat. :mischievous:

I'll contact GTP_STEEVEE, GTP_WILDMAN442, and GTP_Leero about their replays, which still need to be submitted.

Clear something up for me, Lucas, because I may have been checking replay time wrong:

Not sure when, maybe a year ago when I first joined, that when reviewing replays, you should make sure that the "final submitted time matches the lap time in the replay, and that tires and the PSN name are correct." If questions arise as to turbo, TC, data reads, etc., that that review should be elevated to admin review.

Did I miss something RE: submitted splits also being taken into consideration when checking replays?

Lots of times, folks don't [or Fetchy doesn't :sly:] have time to post splits from a submitted time.

Folks sometimes run up till the last minute and you only have time to get your final submitted time, which, IMO, is the most important anyway.

Just want to make sure I been doing it right.....everything except the data log sheet....and I leave that the folks that make the big bucks! :lol:

EDIT: I'll get Wildman's replay.

EDIT: Can't open the file, Justin.....possible file name changed.

Last edited:
You understand correctly, Dan. 👍 And you are correct that splits submitted in the last few minutes are usually not grabbed by Fetchy. But if we see a pattern of someone posting slow splits, and submitting a faster lap, that seems to be against the spirit of the WRS, and will be discouraged. Kev had a post somewhere in here where he explained this, but it might take a bit of searching to find...

EDIT: Here it is, read the exchange between Daniel and Kev in these few posts.

Last edited:
You understand correctly, Dan. 👍 And you are correct that splits submitted in the last few minutes are usually not grabbed by Fetchy. But if we see a pattern of someone posting slow splits, and submitting a faster lap, that seems to be against the spirit of the WRS, and will be discouraged. Kev had a post somewhere in here where he explained this, but it might take a bit of searching to find...

In other words, sandbagging!!!! :lol: Of course, I agree! 👍

Thanks, Lucas!

Sorry for the delay folks!

Been covering shifts at work and havent had much time

Thanks for being forgiving

Justin

You need to put the replay folder (for example BCUS98114-RPL001) into the zip file and not just the REPLAY.0 file. You can find a detailed description on how to post your replay here.

Ok found what I did wrong lets try this again eh?

Attachments

• WRS_Week 53 WILDMAN442.zip
    585.4 KB · Views: 10
Excellent run, Justin!

GTP_Wildman442 -

I do believe that is all of the NTSC Replays that need checking.

You need to put the replay folder (for example BCUS98114-RPL001) into the zip file and not just the REPLAY.0 file. You can find a detailed description on how to post your replay here.

Thanks bud. I first did just the .0 file and thats obviously what was wrong. I reviewed it and reposted it. My bad

Excellent run, Justin!

GTP_Wildman442 -

Thanks for the Check DDiamond. This was a rough one for me. I felt really confident at first. Then tried some different tunes and just never got back to where I needed to be.

Finally got one good one in and submitted

Oh well. Off to london for me

Justin

I do believe that is all of the NTSC Replays that need checking.

How long do I have to turn in my replay? still trying to find someone to let me jump on theirs so i can get the replay from my backed up data.

Well I guess yesterday was the cutoff.

Get in touch with Gravitron and let him know whats going on with your system. I am sure provisions can be made to accommodate you man

Justin

Well I guess yesterday was the cutoff.

Get in touch with Gravitron and let him know whats going on with your system. I am sure provisions can be made to accommodate you man

Justin

Wait, I'm good for 53... I thought I clicked 54. But will do. Thanks.

It's OK if someone's latest submitted splits occasionally don't match the submitted lap, but if it becomes a habit, we'll be having a chat. :mischievous:

Is there a rule that tells us that our last "shows" or splits have to be the ones that are included in the final submission? :dunce:

I thought that the "show splits" were something that was like a mind game and not something that was open for challenge. Is there something that I'm not understanding as I wait to be challenged by someone on defending my shows at anytime w/ only clean stuff, that most likly will never line up w/ my submissions.

I think the majority of the regulars here try to only post splits from clean, submit-worthy laps. It's the gentlemanly thing to do. If you see it as a mind game, well that's just bonus. :lol:

Hey guys i just saw i was promoted to 3rd in d3 - sorry for not seeing before.

Does this mean i should provide my replay?

Back