GTP_WRS Week 55 : CZ-3, London Drift

• Thread starter EDK
  • 162 comments
I ended up putting about 200 laps. I think this is the best lap I'll ever get with this combo

Meanwhile semi-aliens like myself have to work hard for those splits! :crazy:

I saw your GTAcademy results last year so I'm not the least bit surprised... I hope to at least not make it too easy for you :)

Gauntlet is laid :dopey:

Only 8 thousandths :boggled:

Been slowly increasing the AYC every session to make it easier to get used to, but I threw away a .647 by clipping the wall, predictably :yuck:

Howdy Giorgio, it's great to see you post times to the WRS. 👍
You clearly are one of the Super Aliens, I think the D1 Gold mothership awaits you. :cool:
I hope you enjoy the competition here, and welcome to the WRS. :gtpflag:

Hello mate, thanks for the great welcome :cheers: I'm really enjoying the competition. :)

Meanwhile semi-aliens like myself have to work hard for those splits! :crazy:

I saw your GTAcademy results last year so I'm not the least bit surprised... I hope to at least not make it too easy for you :)

Hey mate, thanks that's nice because I don't like easy thinks xD it will be good to compete with you guys :D I would have liked to continue the GT Academy but I couldn't because I'm 17 and in Italy we get the driving licence at 18 :( so can't wait for next year's GT Academy.

Last edited:
Stint #2

i guess clean, but not sure on 100%

Stint #3

and already dunno where to cut some more thousands off the time :scared: only if i cut those raised curbs in first corner and in last three corners, but dunno if it is considered as a dirty lap :confused:

Stint #3

and already dunno where to cut some more thousands off the time :scared: only if i cut those raised curbs in first corner and in last three corners, but dunno if it is considered as a dirty lap :confused:

It's clean, just don't hit the walls! ;)

Impressive splits Miro, Cutting the two 90 degree turns in the final sector is very important for the final lap time.

Thank you mr lab. Yes, I was afraid of cutting them at beginning as for the rule of two wheels on the Track. Had some better T1 time but tapped the wall later in the round so that does not count, but still feel some reserves. Will see next days how I will continue.

Please don't call me lab. Rat if you must shorten it :)
Fun fact - we actually have identical first names (Miroslav) but you go by Miro and I prefer Mike. I hope to get near your split times when I finally get to this combo for true Czecho-Slovakian battle :D

Ah, sorry, didn't know. :banghead: I will remember it Mike. Nice to meet you btw. And as for my name I prefer Mirec, dont like the Miro version.

And of course looking forward to our "mini-battle" where I'm sure I will be the looser. :D

Man I just had my first go at this tonight and you guys are just flying!
I'll have a go with a higher AYC but at the moment I have nothing even worth submitting.

I need to find a usb drive to get verified, but my first runs felt okay last night. Slow, but okay.

Back